Who will win be in the 5A State Championship Game?

cheerygurl

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germantown will spank Franklin and Riverdale will beat Oak Ridge. Rematch...too predictable

825443426[/snapback]

I doubt a spanking will come in either game...but i do think a rematch will happen.

I THINK FRANKLIN'S HIGH POWERED PASSING OFF. WILL OVERRIDE G' TOWN DEF. RIVERDALE HAS MORE EXPERIENCE THAN THEY HAD LAST YEAR IN THE SEMIFINALS.BIGGER WIN 4 RIVERDALE THIS YEAR.

Actually this years Franklin squad like Germantown is pretty one dimensional..both teams threw the ball twice last night...should be a ground'em out three yards and a cloud of dust ball game.

I predicted Riverdale to beat Smyrna by at least 28 and they won 35-0.

I predicted Riverdale to beat Cookville by at least 21 and theyd won 28-7.

I've predicted all season long that it would be Riverdale vs. Franklin in the B.C.B.

Maybe my predictions will continue its trend of being right.

Go Warriors. Bring the title back to the Boro.

I predicted Riverdale to beat Smyrna by at least 28 and they won 35-0.

I predicted Riverdale to beat Cookville by at least 21 and theyd won 28-7.

I've predicted all season long that it would be Riverdale vs. Franklin in the B.C.B.

Maybe my predictions will continue its trend of being right.

Go Warriors.  Bring the title back to the Boro.

825445038[/snapback]

Sorry bhsvol, Riverdale fans better find something else to do instead of going to football games after this week, that is unless they want to come and watch the Cats play for the Championship. Maybe Basketball season will help.

Sorry bhsvol, Riverdale fans better find something else to do instead of going to football games after this week, that is unless they want to come and watch the Cats play for the Championship. Maybe Basketball season will help.

825445157[/snapback]

hahahahahahahahaha. Man you sure do crack me up. I told you Riverdale will win by at least 14. Mark my word on that.

Guest Oakland
hahahahahahahahaha.  Man you sure do crack me up.  I told you Riverdale will win by at least 14.  Mark my word on that.

825445272[/snapback]

i hope you are here to eat crow if that doesnt happen ;)

Edited by Oakland

You probably still think the viles are going to win another national championship in your life time also hahahahahahahahaha. Your little warriors are goin down.

825445441[/snapback]

Who are the "viles." I definitely don't claim the warriors. In fact, they were my school's most hated rival. I just KNOW they'll win by at least 14.

Who are the "viles."  I definitely don't claim the warriors.  In fact, they were my school's most hated rival.  I just KNOW they'll win by at least 14.

825445457[/snapback]

Sorry bhsol I thought you were a Riverdale fan, just trying to stir you up. Oak Ridge will win though, this is brand of Oak Ridge football the warriors have not seen and they will not like it. My apologies for mistaken your fan identity.