Alcoa vs David Lipscomb

adidas23

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

defense2a.jpg

Not sure really to begin.  I have a lot of stuff to do with firework season just around the corner.

Here is my take on the game.  The David Lipscomb Mustangs have a very good defense this year.  Now last years team was a better defensive team because we had a secondary that was one of the best ever.  The Blankenship kid and the Lehning kid just shut people down (except the last game, but that was the coaches fault).  With that said, I think the Tornadoes will pick on the secondary of David Lipscomb.  I am sure they will try a few trick plays.  I still see Lipscomb not giving up more than 14 points on defense.

Now on offense, Coach McCadams will have his boy prepared just like a Sunday morning sermon.  That is thing about the Coach Mac (that is what I call him) he is always prepared.  The offense of this years team is very explosive.  Elrod is one of the best QB's since the Blankenship kid back in 94 when they won a state championship with him.  By the way, they also won a championship in 01 with another Blankenship.  Anybody see a pattern?  The offense behind Elrod, Rogers, Wilkerson, and Waters will EXPLODE just like a firecracker. 

DL-42

AL14

Have a safe trip down from Blount County.

B

825448930[/snapback]

Mr. B.. We going to have fireworks for New Years? I will say based on stats that the 2002 Mustang Defense was the better. And thats stats that cross all classifications + State Championship

Edited by vandy1

you east tennessee guys crack me up......DL has way too many weapons and the maybe the best coaching staff in the state, cmon down and take your whuppin like a man.....if you think last year was ugly...just wait....this DL team is much better.......DL 58 Alcoa 6.....by the way, if alcoa was in region 4 2A, we wouldnt even be having this discussion....the season would have ended in october

Alcoa[/url] wins state' date='Nov 23 2004 - 01:30 PM']You keep eating your Wheaties and doing your studies little boy and one day maybe you'll have insight too.

825449004[/snapback]

...If only you knew, you poor, feeble mind. You have no idea that you are fighting a losing battle, and believing that you have cohorts who are not at all what they seem. You are merely a pawn in the hands of the DL posters who run this show. You are being moved around, used as bait for pure geniuses who spend days every week seeing who can make the funniest or most sarcastic post. This is not 2 teams trash talking, this is in-house competition, you just stumbled into it. Don't get me wrong though, you are welcome to stay.

...If only you knew, you poor, feeble mind.  You have no idea that you are fighting a losing battle, and believing that you have cohorts who are not at all what they seem.  You are merely a pawn in the hands of the DL posters who run this show.  You are being moved around, used as bait for pure geniuses who spend days every week seeing who can make the funniest or most sarcastic post.  This is not 2 teams trash talking, this is in-house competition, you just stumbled into it.  Don't get me wrong though, you are welcome to stay.

825449030[/snapback]

Alcoa wins state,

I'm afraid BombSquad is right. Proceed with caution becasue these guys will chew you up and spit you out. No one can save you now. But as BombSquad also said, you're welcome to stay. We like fresh meat.

Alcoa wins state,

I'm afraid BombSquad is right.  Proceed with caution becasue these guys will chew you up and spit you out.  No one can save you now.  But as BombSquad also said, you're welcome to stay.  We like fresh meat.

825449052[/snapback]

Thanks, cuz. But I think I'm a big enough boy to tkae care of myself. Your right though. You guys are very good with the sarcasm. They must teach that real well at such a fine christian school.