Ridgeway Results

cb56

I did not even have a dog in this hunt...why am I being singled out...I love everybody, their programs, Coaches , atheletes, moms,dads, siblings, Referees, cheerleaders, concession stand workers who make fresh popcorn, the person responsible for keeping the mens room clean at a big tournament, that guy that  wont let me park in front of McCallie, The folks @ Matre Dei who cheated so we don't go there anymore, those red pants a certain coach wears, watermelon wine,  Grand moms & dads, i love eevrything With the exception of Baylor,  McCallie, &  The Brothers,  Okay I am just kidding .

But comparing me to RegionX is just wrong!!!!!!!!!

825446904[/snapback]

So what did Mater Dei do that was so bad?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Extra pityful?  It might mean kicking you in the trousers "extra" hard.  ;)

Good to see you over on the other side, irishdad!

825447253[/snapback]

\

Dear Coach Bray,

The Extra Pityful was directed at the contributor not the region. I have great respect for anyone who pulls on a singlet. Kinda like when I go Joe Namath (that is for old timers only).

been eating dinner, what have i missed............irishdad is an adverb......uh er adjective who thinks broadway joe would have wrestled in tights????????? :D

and texas23 learned to read in the offseason........wow, that hooked on phonics is finally made it west of the mississippi! ;)

i knew what you meant irishdad about the x-man but remember that roadrunner ronnie is just a coach so........... :)

So what did Mater Dei do that was so bad?

825447364[/snapback]

The won there own tournament by calling Raymond "4 time state champion" Dunning for fleeing the mat. Giving him his only lose of his senior year , maybe even since his junior year. All to win the tournament. Think about it A DUNNING FLEEING THE MAT. That was the last time we visited Mater Dei. So thi year we go to Helias...long drive...tough kids....We havea gr8 Coach...