Tyner vs. Austin East

global98

...No details but the "RAMS" win after leading by as much as 15 points 71-69

825444411[/snapback]

So is Tyner going to be good this year with the new coach? Or was AE just that bad?

Word on the street is that this Tyner team was arguing all summer with there new coach at team camps in the city............

So is Tyner going to be good this year with the new coach? Or was AE just that bad?

Word on the street is that this Tyner team was arguing all summer with there new coach at team camps in the city............

825444560[/snapback]

...First of all, I wouldn't give too much attention to "the-word-on-the-street"...to answer your question about if Tyner will be good: 1.) Since it is so early in the season, who knows???...they have the potential for being a very good team...they certainly have the athletes and the players are interchangeble...AE always puts a tough team on the floor...I just don't think that they expected the "RAMS" to come out like they did, nor did they expect Tyner to have the shooters from the 3pt line(the Rams hit seven(7))...Three were in double figures: Jeff Smith(24pts), Alfred Polk(17pts), Justin Long(15pts)...It was a good game the "Rams" need to concentrate on closing the door on opponents when they have such a big lead...should be an interesting season in District 6-AA!!!

...First of all, I wouldn't give too much attention to "the-word-on-the-street"...to answer your question about if Tyner will be good: 1.) Since it is so early in the season, who knows???...they have the potential for being a very good team...they certainly have the athletes and the players are interchangeble...AE always puts a tough team on the floor...I just don't think that they expected the "RAMS" to come out like they did, nor did they expect Tyner to have the shooters from the 3pt line(the Rams hit seven(7))...Three were in double figures: Jeff Smith(24pts), Alfred Polk(17pts), Justin Long(15pts)...It was a good game the "Rams" need to concentrate on closing the door on opponents when they have such a big lead...should be an interesting season in District 6-AA!!!

825445095[/snapback]

This is true, but I saw the team arguing this summer in team camp, so there are questions to be answered......

Also i heard that AE was missing key players due to football.....

This is true, but I saw  the team arguing this summer in team camp, so there are questions to be answered......

Also i heard that AE was missing key players due to football.....

825445174[/snapback]

From what I understand it was a lot of confusion this summer, but the Rams have the tools to be a very good team this year. AE wasn't very impressive, but the Rams did play well early on except for early foul problems. Alfred Polk fouled out, while Jeff Smith played very well with 4 for most of the fourth quarter. Justin Long picked up his fourth in the beginning of the third and only played about 4 minutes the whole second half and still hit for 15.