Northeast TN Top Ten

chill

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jtrain,

Talking trash doesn't help Greeneville.  It makes us look bad.  There is nothing wrong with honestly evaluating the polls, but the trash talk and calling newspapers stupid without any justification besides the fact that they didn't pick us as number one only hurts the team in the eyes of others.

825459982[/snapback]

I am sure there are plenty of non-Greeneville fans who would side with Jtrain on his assessment of the JC Press. Maybe you think we should feel honored they have taken the time to even mention our lowly little school in the same poll with the revered Science Hill and all-powerful DB. That rag is so Tri-Cities biased they are not qualified to evaluate East Tennessee basketball. I would rather be watched than ranked.

You are actually ranked above DB.......what is your beef? I don't see why DB isn't in the top 2 or #1? They are only coming off back to back State Tournament appearances, and I'm sure Greeneville did well against Clinton and Bearden, but DB also just got back from beating K. Central, Farragut and Karns en route to the Chop House Tourney Championship. So add that to the past 2 years and I don't see your beef. That is like a DB person 5 years ago talking about how its bogus they aren't ranked about Science Hill early in the year, when the Hill had dominated the postseason against them for the past years.

Edited by Prothro4HeismanN2005

The JC Rag with Fritz is a joke. Fritz is a topper wantabee who stroke's the locals all they want. When it has come right down to it over the last 2 years.... that has been alot of early season strokin' and late season choakin'!.

#1-DB Indians (Charlie Morgan makes them #1 and he turned down your job)

#2-Sullivan Central Cougars

#3-Greenville Green Devils

#4 - Science Hill

And if you want to add in SW Virginia in the mix.... move everyone down 1 slot and insert The Twin Springs Titans @ #1.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay