What Happened To Wartburg

twhoops

dawgs_101,

id just like to know what part of the officiating you thought gave the warriors a 43 point win. im not trying to take anything away from wartburg because i know they are a good team and i really have no idea how we won by that much, but to blame any of it on the refs, well, the game i played in the refs were bad on both sides. just like to know what youre talking about.

825451960[/snapback]

First of all, we are an unfamiliar team to the refs out in your area, i'm not blaming the officiating for all 43 points, but we came out of kingston not too long ago also having horrible refs. So we still weren't cooled down from then, because as you may have noticed we have a few hot headed players. Bad officiating affects different teams in different ways, such as, some players on our team are big red bulls-eyes for a "T"... and bad officiating keeps those starting players on the bench. Therefore they aren't allowing us to play to our full potential.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, we are an unfamiliar team to the refs out in your area, i'm not blaming the officiating for all 43 points, but we came out of kingston not too long ago also having horrible refs.  So we still weren't cooled down from then, because as you may have noticed we have a few hot headed players.  Bad officiating affects different teams in different ways, such as, some players on our team are big red bulls-eyes for a "T"... and bad officiating keeps those starting players on the bench.  Therefore they aren't allowing us to play to our full potential.

825452864[/snapback]

ok i see what you mean.

We beat a team that everyone thought was going to be one of the best teams in there district/region by 42 points and the refs were decent and i just thought i would say everybody that is overlooking CAK this year watch out because this is our year to shine.But thats just my opinion.0o0o yeah if Adam Vespie is one of the best players in East Tn like ive been hearing he was and how he should be playing D1 well lets just say if thats so then im also up there with him cuz i am better than Adam Vespie i mean yeah hes my boy and he is good but his brother the best vespie out of the 3 didnt even play D1 so what makes everyone think he will play D1?!

Wartburg did not play very well, but I think CAK played a decent game. The refs were bad (calling touch fouls), but I don't think it was blatantly one way or the other. The refs definitely controlled the game early. As for Vespie, from what I've seen, he's not as much of a scorer as his bro. He was better when he had Jonathan to dish it off to him. As for Temple, CAK played pretty well in the first half until the last couple minutes. They lost intensity in the third, especially after Chris fouled out. By the way, what team would want to brag about losing by 15-20 instead of 30-40. That's crazy. "You play to win the game" in the great words of Jet's coach Herm Edwards. You don't play to lose by the least amount of points you can.

We beat a team that everyone thought was going to be one of the best teams in there district/region by 42 points and the refs were decent and i just thought i would say everybody that is overlooking CAK this year watch out because this is our year to shine.But thats just my opinion.0o0o yeah if Adam Vespie is one of the best players in East Tn like ive been hearing he was and how he should be playing D1 well lets just say if thats so then im also up there with him cuz i am better than Adam Vespie i mean yeah hes my boy and he is good but his brother the best vespie out of the 3 didnt even play D1 so what makes everyone think he will play D1?!

825455336[/snapback]

CAK wasn't a bad team, don't get me wrong. But the wartburg team you played was no where close to the potential that team can have when they're clicking. It's almost scary to think about how good they can be. Vespie is definately one underestimated player by a lot of ppl, he can dribble, he can shoot...heck, my answer is 'All of the above' cause the kid can flat out play, take him one on one at the end of the season in the dog house, see if you don't get tore apart.

CAK wasn't a bad team, don't get me wrong.  But the wartburg team you played was no where close to the potential that team can have when they're clicking.  It's almost scary to think about how good they can be.  Vespie is definately one underestimated player by a lot of ppl, he can dribble, he can shoot...heck, my answer is 'All of the above'  cause the kid can flat out play, take him one on one at the end of the season in the dog house, see if you don't get tore apart.

825455714[/snapback]

you forgot to mention his defense which is, in my opinion from the game the other night, his best aspect