An Open Apology to Franklin

michael.geasley

Franklin wrestling fans,

I am so sorry for and embarrassed by the fiasco last night. There is no excuse for Independence not notifying you in a timely manner that they would not participate in the duel match. I have identified the source for this failure and an official apology should be forthcoming.

This incident is particularly embracing to me because my sons have wrestled with and are friends of almost every wrestler on the Franklin team. I, myself, am an alumnus of the Franklin wrestling team (1977).

I wish your team the best of luck this year.

Independence will have to work hard to overcome the black mark this mistake has put on our reputation.

Please accept my apology,

Michael Geasley

(Blake’s father)

Franklin wrestling fans,

I am so sorry for and embarrassed by the fiasco last night.  There is no excuse for Independence not notifying you in a timely manner that they would not participate in the duel match.  I have identified the source for this failure and an official apology should be forthcoming.

This incident is particularly embracing to me because my sons have wrestled with and are friends of almost every wrestler on the Franklin team.  I, myself, am an alumnus of the Franklin wrestling team (1977).

I wish your team the best of luck this year. 

Independence will have to work hard to overcome the black mark this mistake has put on our reputation. 

Please accept my apology,

Michael Geasley   

(Blake’s father)

825451019[/snapback]

Class Act for a Fly Boy!

Dads can only do so much.

Good luck to your team this year.

We've been there looking for a coach. We know the feeling.

Mike,

I personally know your AD to be a class guy just like you so I am suprised that this happened. He lives across the street from my mom and i n ow he is putting in some very long days and this may have slipped through the crack. From what I have read it ws a pretty bad day period at IHS. Your apology is from the heart but I know many of the Franklin Parents I doubt the feel anythign but sympathy for your situation.