Puckett at McEwen HS

sam_jones

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gaurded him last year as a freshmen and ill be honest he straight up made me look dumb alot.  If you dont think he could of went sec your crazy, hes 6'7 and can jump ,  shoot the three ,  and like said he can penetrate so yes he is a very good player.

825455414[/snapback]

Well if he could of went SEC why didnt he. Dont give me this bull about he wanted to go SEC but he did not like the recruiting process. If he did not like the recruitment all he had to do was commit and he could have put an end to it.

Edited by SFSwildcatfan

oh and ..... he made you look dumb so he is awesome.....EVERYONE REMEMBER THAT.... if you can ball on this kid you are a very good player being recruited by every college  :lol:

825455609[/snapback]

actually the kid your trying to make fun of is a very good player who WILL be better than Puckett. i wanna see Puckett when he is guarded by someone his size. i would like to see Puckett Vs. Tyler Smith

Maybe, just maybe, he is being smart and looking at a good academic school where he can also play basketball.  I heard he was impressed with their business school.  I think there might be life AFTER basketball.

825456009[/snapback]

I agree with sportfreak. He is thinking about his future. He realizes that basketball is his ticket to a free education from a great school like Tulane. And another thing Daniel did not like the recruiting process, of any school that is. He did not like talking to assistant coaches he just didnt. Plus this kid is genetically a great shooter. His uncle is one of the purest shooters out there. I am giving you your props coach, i expect a shout out.

Edited by shocker05

actually the kid your trying to make fun of is a very good player who WILL be better than Puckett.  i wanna see Puckett when he is guarded by someone his size.  i would like to see Puckett Vs. Tyler Smith

825455836[/snapback]

As NCS alum Ive seen Puckett play many many times. He is the real deal and has the talent to play SEC ball. He is the only player on his team that can bring the ball down court and continues to win games. As for him beeing guarded by someone his size, last year I watched the McEwen vs Harpeth game where he went head to head with Murray St. signee Shane Dansby and Puckett showed him up dunking on him a time or two and coming up with some big blocks. I think Puckett scored are 40 points that game.