pigeon forge ?

mrbasketball

They won District 2 and Region 1 last season and were defeated by Alcoa in the Sectional...they are under a new head coach and lost several key players but return their top shooter and their top rebounder.

Probably forgetting something...

825452282[/snapback]

Is that class AA or AAA? Also, what can you tell me about Maryville this year? I know they are still playing football but it looks like the basketball team is off to a pretty good start. How many football players are also key members of the basketball team? Lebanon plays Maryville tonight and Pigeon Forge tomorrow both at Jackson Co. High School. Any additional info about these two teams would be greatly appreciated.

Is that class AA or AAA? Also, what can you tell me about Maryville this year?  I know they are still playing football but it looks like the basketball team is off to a pretty good start.  How many football players are also key members of the basketball team?  Lebanon plays Maryville tonight and Pigeon Forge tomorrow both at Jackson Co. High School.  Any additional info about these two teams would be greatly appreciated.

825453392[/snapback]

AA...I don't know much on Maryville at all except they've been very tough in their district in the past.