Davidson Academy's Chaz Payne

microproo

This guy is going to do great things this year....I do not go to Davidson, but know people that go there....and all they have been telling me is how good he is doing already. In two games is has score almost 60 points! I can not wait to see how much better he can get this year and how many points he is going to be racking up.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't how good the Payne kid did agaisnt any body else but when he came to McEwen,(to play the best in the district), he did not do anything. He was shut down all game and I think he only scored 2 or 3, if not no more than 6. I'll give him this, he moves well without the ball and you can't really judge how good an offensive player is when they play McEwen because they have crazy defense and no one has been able to play them close yet.

Im pretty sure the payne guy has really short hair...but he might wear gel in it....anyway....to some the other person comment about McEwen shutting him down...i know what your saying about the defense they are pretty crazy...but i belive the payne kid just had an off game or just didnt care because the next game he had 18 so i think he just shows up to play when he wants....that Mcewen game didnt mean all that much to him...im sure all those people were there to see Puckett anway....o yea....i figured that whyteboywithops was puckett because that is the only person who has ever dunked it on davidson and puckett dunked it last year as well so i thought it still could have been him even though they didnt play them until the day after he posted that.

Im pretty sure the payne guy has really short hair...but he might wear gel in it....anyway....to some the other person comment about McEwen shutting him down...i know what your saying about the defense they are pretty crazy...but i belive the payne kid just had an off game or just didnt care because the next game he had 18 so i think he just shows up to play when he wants....that Mcewen game didnt mean all that much to him...im sure all those people were there to see Puckett anway....o yea....i figured that whyteboywithops was puckett because that is the only person who has ever dunked it on davidson and puckett dunked it last year as well so i thought it still could have been him even though they didnt play them until the day after he posted that.

825472187[/snapback]

I dont think you could say that the McEwen game didnt mean that much to him and unless you are him. In this district every game counts so I doubt he didnt care about the district game especially sinse it was against the number one team in the district and everybody wants to knock off the top dog. And if he didnt care then he needs to get his head straight.