Pickett County Tournament

krichunaka

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DOGPOUND,

Given what you've seen so far, and granted it's early, how do you see your region panning out? Sounds like you guys are in for a real Dawg Fight (no pun intended) just to get out of your region.

And believe it or not, we envy you. We have only two Single A teams this side of Greene County. And after Cosby, well, I don't know where the next A team is located. The competition obviously makes for some battle-tested teams.

And did my beloved Rangers battle to the bitter end? I noticed they had three foul out. Dangit, and I was up here worshiping the Lady Cyclones, right coach17?

DOGPOUND,

Given what you've seen so far, and granted it's early, how do you see your region panning out?  Sounds like you guys are in for a real Dawg Fight (no pun intended) just to get out of your region.

And believe it or not, we envy you.  We have only two Single A teams this side of Greene County.  And after Cosby, well, I don't know where the next A team is located.  The competition obviously makes for some battle-tested teams. 

And did my beloved Rangers battle to the bitter end?  I noticed they had three foul out.  Dangit, and I was up here worshiping the Lady Cyclones, right coach17?

825457280[/snapback]

I was there and it was a great game, alot of fouls called on BOTH teams, It was a very close game throughout, i thought the biggest "snafoo" of the game was when Unaka's coach calls the referee out and made it a point to try to embarrass him and got a technical that he deserved. The foul count was even they were calling it both ways, there was no need to do that and that really coast Unaka the game in my opinion. One thing i know for sure, being from Jackson County i have seen alot of great girls basketball players and teams and the young lady who wears #23 on her jersey could play on my team any day. She is a great player! Good luck to you this year...df