TOP 20 Players in East TN

jhnthreejays

Juice I agree with you that her potential is the sky. I don't agree with you that she is out of control. I have watched this kid play and coached her since she was 13 years old and I don't see her getting anymore out of control than your usual player. With her High School team she has to bring the ball up, do all of the scoring, rebound, and go to the other end and guard the opposing teams best player. I think she get more frustrated than out of control. She is one of the top 5 junior in the state and rated a top 80 player in the nation in the junior class by Mike Flynn,  Bluestar Report.

825459176[/snapback]

SHOWTIME7

WHERE DO YOU FIND ALL THESE RANKINGS SUCH AS NIKE AND BLUE STAR

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyson Butler is a point guard that plays for Walker Valley in Charleston. She is probably the best point guard in the state (she is only a junior though). Next would have to be the Pickel girl from Bradley. She's the real deal. Of course there are always great players in the Knoxville area, but I have seen both of these girls play.

Alyson Butler is a point guard that plays for Walker Valley in Charleston.  She is probably the best point guard in the state (she is only a junior though).  Next would have to be the Pickel girl from Bradley.  She's the real deal.  Of course there are always great players in the Knoxville area, but I have seen both of these girls play.

825459899[/snapback]

I have seen both too. Both are the real deal. Pickel is more of a scoring threat than Butler and probably a stronger rebounder. Butler is more of a true point guard and pickel a scoring machine. Showtime you said Pickel was in the top 5 juniors in the state. Is Butler in the top ten of that list? And I would love to see the list of the top 80 juniors in the country. Pickel is on that list? Who else from Tennessee is on the list? I would love to see both lists. Can you list them on here for us?