Tracy City Eagles

GCHS27

The boys from Tracy City are something to watch. I got my second glance of them the other night against Jasper middle and although it wasn't the Eagles best game they still won again by 20+. I just heard they went to Meigs Co. and won there so that makes them 10-0 I believe. Alot of talk about the State with these boys. So I ask, Do you think your local Middle school can hang with them? Any comments about the Eagles?

Edited by GCHS27

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boys from Tracy City are something to watch.  I got my second glance of them the other night against Jasper middle and although it wasn't the Eagles best game they still won again by 20+.  I just heard they went to Meigs Co. and won there so that makes them 10-0 I believe.  Alot of talk about the State with these boys.  So I ask, Do you think your local Middle school can hang with them? Any comments about the Eagles?

825457584[/snapback]

I'm just waiting for Bledsoe to say something about their middle school team, when i know for a fact that their coach would not schedule Tracy City after getting drilled in the summer by the Eagles. They have no competition until they get to state. These boys have it all, and could possibly beat high school teams and that's no exaggeration. I wish Coach Johnson and the boys the best of luck.

Edited by bball24_7

They could beat High School teams? I don't know about all that. I saw them play Sequatchie Middle school at the Seq. camp this summer and their something to watch. Great athletes, well coached, smart play. I would love to see them again this year but they don't have Seq. on the Schedule. I might have to make it up to Tracy to watch them sometime soon. Their good but lets no get crazy.

Sequatchie Co. Indians 2004

They could beat High School teams? I don't know about all that.  I saw them play Sequatchie Middle school at the Seq. camp this summer and their something to watch. Great athletes, well coached, smart play.  I would love to see them again this year but they don't have Seq. on the Schedule.  I might have to make it up to Tracy to watch them sometime soon. Their good but lets no get crazy. 

Sequatchie Co. Indians 2004

825459208[/snapback]

If you think about it, there are a couple of high school teams they could play with and probably beat. i'm not being too far unrealistic here.

If the guy from Overton Co. wants to get a game set up with Tracy City, I could get you in touch with their coaches. A lot of middle school teams have 1 maybe 2 good players but Tracy City has 5 great players that play well together. I have yet to see any team hang with them. I believe i heard that I game they played was

50-6 at halftime. So let's set it up scrubadubdub.

As far as I know Tracy City doesn't have any boys over the age guidelines. I mean I can see where you could say that they are a lot older because they play basketball a lot better than some high school boys around this area do. And on the forum page it does say Boys Basketball not High School Boys Basketball.