Huntingdon's Marcus Beal

NingdonDude

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be fine.  I'll ask again, did any body notice how the defense got better after he got better?.  I know everybody got better but I think he was the impetus.  If you disagree let me know.

825460445[/snapback]

I agree, saw a game before he was standing out and the D sorry to say kinda stunk. i know in the Mck game he stepped it up and was in the back field a lot, but couldnt keep from fallin before he got to the QB. he really has stepped up a lot and will probably be all in the backfield friday night if he can play. my g/f said he mighta tore a muscle? or somthin to do with his rotater cup, i dont know, but if they think it's alright for him to play then that would be great, they need him. but at the sametime i would hate for his shoulder to be forever messed up by him playing this week. goodluck marcus, hope you get better soon.

The additions of Marcus along with Brandon Snyder at LB and Kegan Ball at DT added a lot of speed and desire to the defense. ALso allowed Desmond to move down to DE where he has been more effective. The new starters also seemed to provide a lot more intensity that seemed to be missing at times earlier in the season.

Edited by BrewVol

Has anybody else noticed how Marcus Beal kicked it up a notch and helped make Huntingdon's whole defense a better unit?

825460360[/snapback]

BrewVol.. The Pigskin Pals noticed he has stepped up big time. But the entire team has. Credit has to got out to Coach Pritchard, Miller and Eubanks. They've worked hard to put the team we have now out on the field. The game against Camden and Milan saw some of the hardest hits I've seen passed by the Mustangs in a long time. Can't wait to get the "Mustangs on the Carpet" can you?

Credit has to got out to Coach Pritchard, Miller and Eubanks.  They've worked hard to put the team we have now out on the field. 

825460606[/snapback]

I know one coach that works his butt off all the time to help the defense get ready every week. That coach would be my older brother Coach Miller. thumb

ps If that doesn't give away who I am, then I don't know what will. :unsure:

what happened to coach Rick Wallace? Wallace is an excellent D-Lineman coach. He knows his stuff.

825460706[/snapback]

Coach Wallace was great last year for the D-line. He hardly ever got mad but when he did you knew it. I think the addition on Wallace helped the D out alot last year. It allowed Coach Prictard to coach the LBs, Coach Miller go with just the D ends, and Wallace to go with us linemen. Which in turn gave everybody more reps during practice. Which you know what happened last year our DTs was in the back field every game.

Edited by m.b.r.b.