Baylor vs Soddy Daisy

xwrist

1. You do know that your old buddy, Gordon confirmed in detail how the Big Blue, you dumped, compares to the Big Red

2. Jim has also confirmed at what level each of their wrestlers would be at. 

3. Both great programs with great men at the helm.

825466069[/snapback]

First your confused. My son graduated high school last year, nobody was dumped.

Confused again, Gordon is no buddy, friend, or anything else of mine.

1. Wow - you must be really close with GC. In the years my son was there he never shared such insight with anyone in my presence nor did I ever hear anyone else that knew about such detail.

2. Wow again - you must be really close with JM also for him to share such detail. Do you call these guys at home or is it "just by chance" meetings where you obtain your info? Don't tell me that the old gut just starts feeling it.

3. Easy to say from Smyrna. Here's an idea, pony up your $15,000+ per year and live a little of it then see if you maintain your lofty opinions.

You did call for a convincing Baylor win based on that magical "gut" feeling. Does that feeling occur in areas other then wrestling. Are you "feeling it" with a line on the TN/Auburn game? Right now you're batting 1000 on your predictions. Don't let the chick discourage you, keep em comin and you will continue to amaze.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First your confused.  My son graduated high school last year, nobody was dumped. 

Confused again, Gordon is no buddy, friend, or anything else of mine.

1. Wow - you must be really close with GC.  In the years my son was there he never shared such insight with anyone in my presence nor did I ever hear anyone else that knew about such detail.

2. Wow again - you must be really close with JM also for him to share such detail.  Do you call these guys at home or is it "just by chance" meetings where you obtain your info?  Don't tell me that the old gut just starts feeling it.

3. Easy to say from Smyrna.  Here's an idea, pony up your $15,000+ per year and live a little of it then see if you maintain your lofty opinions.

You did call for a convincing Baylor win based on that magical "gut" feeling.  Does that feeling occur in areas other then wrestling.  Are you "feeling it" with a line on the TN/Auburn game?  Right now you're batting 1000 on your predictions.  Don't let the chick discourage you, keep em comin and you will continue to amaze.

825466154[/snapback]

I know you're doing all possible to give your young man and young lady the best opportunity you can give them. I had Hixson, could have gotten Worsham, but we settled on Hixson, where much of his talent came from back then. Today we have Smyrna, could consider others, but we like the opp'ty, character & coaching, + the challenge we get for a little less than what you have to "pony up."

When you've known two of the greatest in our state, and spent hours, even days, at camps and other settings with them, it allows you the opp'ty to talk now and then, and yes I personally spoke quite a bit to both over the summer. I did learn a lot, especially from GC. Remember my family's name/involvement (Blosser)goes back 30 years crossing paths with many in the great area of Chatt-town.

Wrestling began in '73 for us (Senter) and we keep in touch with old friends. We value the friends and formulate opinons based on what they are willing to share. BC fans don't apprecaite the fact that I've known their beginnings and have followed them for a little while now too. I'm obviously proud of these things and I believe will make a good grandpa one day sharing all these stories iwth my many grandchildren and hopefully still go to matches to support them all over in different schools.

Good luck over the next few years to you and yours.

By the way, The Blue, MBA, and Ryan will be reloaded by next year, but will still make things interesting this year, acording to my weak gut. You luv it!! MBA may be your greatest challenge out of D2 this year. This is exciting.

Isn't your youngest boy middle school aged by now?

Have a great Holidays if we don't talk til then.

soms

Edited by Sommers

Soms - you crack me up. Have you checked the length of your nose lately? Bottom line is results talk and you are presently at one for one. Now let's see how that Cleveland over BC prediction goes. Have you predicted any others that I missed? How about a winner of the Collins Hill duals? Again, any "feelings" on the TN/Auburn game?

Hope that you guys have a healthy season and a merry Christmas.

RMC - were you and Soms not high school mates? Are you feeding him info also? Remember that game where every actor somehow crossed paths with Kevin Bacon? How many times removed are you from Soms?

Are you handicapping Saturday's festivities? Who's your favorite and who is your darkhorse? We'll bounce it off of Som's majic gut and see what he feels.

Please post results so that we have something legit to discuss.

RMC - were you and Soms not high school mates?  Are you feeding him info also?  Remember that game where every actor somehow crossed paths with Kevin Bacon?  How many times removed are you from Soms?

Are you handicapping Saturday's festivities?  Who's your favorite and who is your darkhorse?  We'll bounce it off of Som's majic gut and see what he feels.

Please post results so that we have something legit to discuss.

825466340[/snapback]

I just got hit in the gut with a flying chair. I hope it still works? You have moved over to a top wrestling school. Congrats, Manley!!

I wish you the best

walkenvol......to be honest, I have seen you more in the last year than I have Sommers since high school. I can tell you....he was crazy back then and still appears to be now!

I haven't posted any results because they are available on Collins Hill's web site:

www.collinshillwrestling.com I don't think we've wrestled anyone that travles up to Tennessee and I didn't think there would be much interest. I'm sure enough people wonder why a Collins Hill guy is on this board to begin with.

We'll be at the Walton Duals today and I don't think we'll cross paths with McCallie unless it's in the cross over match.

When you're in the wrestling room at Baylor look for my brother, his son is Alex.

Look forward to seeing you on Friday.

When you're in the wrestling room at Baylor look for my brother, his son is Alex. 

Look forward to seeing you on Friday.

825467373[/snapback]

What grade is Alex?

Have a safe trip up Friday!

Crazy? He is one for one on the predictions and you've got to love that majic gut. Hang in there Soms - the love will flow when you're up to 5 for 5 then 10 for 10.

Edited by walkenvol

walkenvol......Alex is in the 10th grade.

We didn't meet McCallie at the Walton Duals. I think they finished 3rd in their pool behind McEachern, and Pope. We finished second, in our pool, tying Walton 28 - 28 but losing on criteria. Our crossover match would have been Pope and we've already wrestled them this year.

Edited by RMC