Pickett Co. 49, York 40

bobcatfanatic28

This was a tough hard fought game between these two rivals, just what you can expect when these teams hook up, the bobcats continued there good play tonight working as a team and getting the job done, i dont have any stats on the game though. congrats to the cats and good louck friday night against RBS in the district opener for the cats

Good game tonight. York always plays Pickett tough. Joseph Bailey had 23, but this was a team effort. Freshman Jacob Wright played about half the game. He has some steals and did very well against a good team. He had a couple freshman mistakes, but did well. Ledbetter hit a three but otherwise wasn't a factor in the game and missed some tip ins. Daniel Harding was very impressive for York. Last year I never saw him in a game and he always looked great in warmups. I wondered why they didn't play him. I'm glad he got his chance tonight. He should be a great one for York...he's just a sophomore.

Good game tonight. York always plays Pickett tough. Joseph Bailey had 23, but this was a team effort. Freshman Jacob Wright played about half the game. He has some steals and did very well against a good team. He had a couple freshman mistakes, but did well. Ledbetter hit a three but otherwise wasn't a factor in the game and missed some tip ins. Daniel Harding was very impressive for York. Last year I never saw him in a game and he always looked great in warmups. I wondered why they didn't play him. I'm glad he got his chance tonight. He should be a great one for York...he's just a sophomore.

825461188[/snapback]

Pickett County plays tough & smart. They are well coached & have several leaders on the floor. Playing Pickett and Clay County this past weekend really has helped the Volunteer program. Thanks!!

Daniel Harding didn't get to play much last year because he hurt his ankle in a JV game against LA. He impressed me last night. I wasn't sure how he was gonna do. I'd seen him some when I'd watch them practice, but I didn't know how well he was doing. He did great last night. Good job, Daniel!