Oaklandv. Lebanon

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

i am going to have to go with lebanon in this game. i know coach keil has never beaten oakland but it isnt like oakland just kills him. it will be a close game but lebanon is too deep for oakland to keep up with. keil will break the streak and start one of his own.

lebanon 71

oakland 63

as to if lebanon will have the big head.... the players on that team play as a team. there will be no big heads and the will come out ready to play

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland has talent in Boyd and Joines, but losing shooters like Neal and the height of Lucas Jones (to siegel)...i just don't see anybody on this team who can play with Lebanon...They're a strong team, has an incredible chance at winning the district...if siegel doesnt get in the way. Lebanon by 10 or more. but i think it'll be close until the second half.

Guest Oakland

like is said earlier, you better beat oakland early in the season because it will be extremely tough for anybody to beat them come january. against columbia adareous and devin played a lil conservative. for oakland to have a chance, oaklands dynamic duo will have to step it up. also like i said earlier, depth is something nice to have but i can be overrated. still not calling this one, too close to call. everybody talks about joines,boyd and dixon but nobody has mentioned darian martin or chiasson allen. look for those 2 to be the x-factors, especially chaisson with him having to deal with that full court press that lebanon is so good at

Guest Oakland
Although Oakland has a winning streak on Coach Keil, i think that Lebanon will come out on top.  I saw the  Central game and they hussled and played as a team.  If they keep this up, they will have a very successful season.

825465121[/snapback]

looks like oakland gets to play the role of spoiler tommorrow night. I LOVE IT :lol:

Guest Oakland
As far as I know, region, it's Cross, Freddie Hall (WR/DB #36) and JJ. There may be another one or two that I missed, but I think that's it.

Cross can nail threes, especially when he's hot, and JJ and Freddie both run point, but Freddie starts (or at least he did last year.)

825465201[/snapback]

what does lebanon's starting lineup look like as far as year of class and height?