Great Article on Jacob Aldridge, Greenbrier's QB

GreenbrierCat2

http://rctimes.com/news/stories/20041201/aldrige.shtml

I wanted to add congratulations to Jacob Aldridge for the fine job he's done as QB for Greenbrier this year. He has stepped up and made big decisions and great plays for the Cats. He's obviously learned from a good teacher.

Go Jacob----make this last game the best one!

I went to the Greenbrier - Southside game as an unbiased Crockett County spectator. Aldridge far and away was the MVP for Greenbrier in this game. He played super defense on a very good Southside receiver, holding him to 0 yards, and running back an interception for a td. On offense his crisp passing kept Southside off balance as they keyed on Herndon.

Southside didn't have an answer for Aldridge. He is a really good player.

Yeah way to go Giz. He's played through injuries this year and stepped up and become a great ballplayer. He's been one of the best athletes to play at Greenbrier. He's a 3 year starter and a great guy. But remember Giz, you're just a scarecrow B) Good luck to all of you guys and I'm glad I got to play around all of you guys when I was in school. Congratulations on a great year and finish strong, one more game to go.

GO BOBCATS!!!

Edited by justin groves 03

Uhhyepp...no doubt abouditt, this feller has played like a champ all season long, come heller high water! Go ahead and stack 'em up on ole Roger, that's when the talents of Mr.Aldridge and Co. will leave 'em with their heads down, wishing they hadn't!!!! Congrats to you Jacob, you have earned our heartiest respect as a talented, tough, and determined athlete. Good luck and take it to 'em with all you got this Saturday! GO 'CATS!!!!! thumb