Predictions for rutherford county duals

glovebox27

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously smyrna would have to be considered the favorite again this year just as they have been every year the duels have been held, but it might be closer than it's ever been with the bulldogs having such a young team and the other teams in the county trying build solid lineups to keep up. i don't expect an upset, but there should be some quality wrestling going on with some of these rival teams

Does anybody have results of this event

825469924[/snapback]

Lots of emotions and Smyrna was fortunate to pull this one out by about 10 points. Aaron Martin looked really strong, even with the flu and all. Kenny was scaring wrestlers to death. LaVergne had a great challenger for him though.

LaVergne looks really strong this year!! Congrats to Blackman for coming from far behind to beat LaVergne and seal a victory for Smyrna on overall points for the event. It shows how teams match up so differently against common opponents.

soms

Kenny scaring guys to death! :) I had to crack up on that one. I can just imagine him walking around flexing around a bunch of young guys. He is a good kid and I'm really proud of him signing with UCO, they have a great program. I've had a great time watching him come up through the ranks over the last few years.

Kenny if you are reading this, you flex all you want! Wrestle your heart out and make all of us in TN proud of you when you hit the trail to OK!