Riverdale vs Oakland-Battle of the Boro

hs sports fan

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest Oakland
Siegel[/url]_Senior' date='Dec 7 2004 - 11:05 AM']We usually do except when you go against us...which isnt too often... :(

825472241[/snapback]

4/5 of siegel's starting lineup did go to oakland as freshmen, so i cant hold too much against them :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Oakland[/url]' date='Dec 7 2004 - 12:13 PM']4/5 of siegel's starting lineup did go to oakland as freshmen, so i cant hold too much against them :D

825472252[/snapback]

Yes this is true but the mighty ninja is a rebel... :(

Guest region4fan
Siegel[/url]_Senior' date='Dec 7 2004 - 11:14 AM']Yes this is true but the mighty ninja is a rebel... :rolleyes:

825472254[/snapback]

AND the NINJA is ultimately the BEST of the BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go NINJA!

Guest region4fan

Just got a PM that said that Oakland won both games tonight against Riverdale. I don't know many details but heard the girls won I think 57-44?? And the Boys won 59-56 with a 3 pointer at the buzzer. Must have been a really intense game with many fouls. Also heard that Chaiison Allen hit a half court shot!! Yeah Chaiison....only a soph and also a football player........ :)

Just got a PM that said that Oakland won both games tonight against Riverdale. I don't know many details but heard the girls won I think 57-44?? And the Boys won  59-56 with a 3 pointer at the buzzer. Must have been a really intense game with many fouls. Also heard that Chaiison Allen hit a half court shot!! Yeah Chaiison....only a soph and also a football player........ :)

825473198[/snapback]

did he hit the half court to win?

Guest Oakland
no, the half court shot was hit earlier...maybe to end the half or 1st Q/ It was from 52 ft!!! :ph34r:  I am not sure who hit the 3 pt shot for the win.

825473357[/snapback]

the one who hit the game winner was none other than jatoree haynes. JATOREE HAYNES, U DA MAN!