Cleveland@McMinn Co.

The Cleveland Lady Raiders improved to 6-0 tonight with a win over McMinn Co. Cleveland had an awful game, but still won. I dont remember the score. It was alot of fouls, 3 seconds, and 5 seconds called in this game on both teams. The game was either tied or a one point difference after each of the first 3 quaters. Does anyone know the score to this game? All I can remember is that Cleveland won by like 11.

I will agree Cleveland was very sluggish tonite after watching them three times this week. 3 games in a week could be part of the problem, 2 of them on the road. Why do they schedule it like that? They definitely were off from Mon. & Tues. games. But hand it to the scrappy Tribe girls, they wanted the win and took it to Cleveland. These girls will continue to improve quickly, very young team. If Cleveland plays like this again next time, McMinn girls will take them.

I will agree Cleveland was very sluggish tonite after watching them three times this week.  3 games in a week could be part of the problem, 2 of them on the road.  Why do they schedule it like that?  They definitely were off from Mon. & Tues. games.  But hand it to the scrappy Tribe girls, they wanted the win and took it to Cleveland.  These girls will continue to improve quickly, very young team.  If Cleveland plays like this again next time, McMinn girls will take them.

825467396[/snapback]

Cleveland plays Wilson Central today.