West Carroll vs. Milan

tinman_36

This was a great game at the beginning but Xavier Webb was just too much for the Bulldogs. It seems that West Carroll is finding out what they do best....GIVE WEBB THE BALL :angry: They played all around good team ball tonight and I was impressed with this victory over a not to bad 2A growing team. By the way, Webb had 43 pts., 21 rbs., and 12 blks!!!!!! If those aren't D1 numbers I don't know what are!

Webb played well against an undersized Milan team. He excelled in all phases of the game. WC has improved since the last time I saw them play. they still have a long way to go to get the most out of all of the talent they have. Patience and control from their guard play will be the key. Guards along with Hawkins must learn that they must pass up some shots to get even better ones. WC must cut down on turnovers. With all that corrected, they could go a long way, otherwise they will get upset the night Xavier has an off night.