Siegel @ Cookeville

MDillon2543

obviously you havent played with "king Ross" in quite a while. he definitely changes the pace of the game every time he goes in. the ninja is just flat out crazy on defense, and hustles like nobody's business. id like to see you two go at it on the floor, and we'll see who wins.

825472564[/snapback]

i was at the game the other night and he played an ok game. all i was sayin is that he is not a king. he doesnt want to see me on the court anymore neither do you.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and isaiah to just to let you know...haha...we were seriously contemplating whether or not to start the "isaiah's garbage" chant, just because you walked in the gym. im not trying to diss on your ball-playing skills. i know you can ball. but there is no need to talk down on somebody that probably put more hustle into his playing than you ever did.

lol nice try but I don't play....I was one of the ones with no shirts friday sry to bust ya on here but it all clicked when u talked about friday and i saw ya over in the corner bleachers hah

825472622[/snapback]

whatever. whats up with the no shirt thing on. all of yall are going to get sick. anyways so you think your boy can get me. why is he the king if he is not the best player on the team. why you got to talk about my kicks.

and isaiah to just to let you know...haha...we were seriously contemplating whether or not to start the "isaiah's garbage" chant, just because you walked in the gym. im not trying to diss on your ball-playing skills. i know you can ball. but there is no need to talk down on somebody that probably put more hustle into his playing than you ever did.

825472629[/snapback]

how did i talk down on ross.