CUBS vs WAREAGLE

speedo

What a game for the Cubs to win. It was close up until the fourth quarter. The cubs lead most of the way but Sycamore took the lead a few times in the first half. Neither team did anything great in the first half. They both missed shots and I think the defence helped that. Noal had a good first half and Watts had 11 of his teams 20 pts in the first half. The fourth is when the Cubs made something like a 20 to 4 run and blow the game open. Sycomores coach pull everyone with 5:00 to go in the game. I was alittle puzzled by that becuase I know Sycamoe can make big runs too. But the game was about over after he pulled everyone. Good Job CUBS!!! Is this the first win for them on Sycamores Court?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sycamore boxed out and penetrated a ton better tonight than they have been. they just seem to have died on D when the 4th quarter started. that plus cheatham started hittin every single thing they threw up. cheathams better than i thought. brink took over from where noel was being slowed down. itll be closer next time though when jesse's playin. o and please please dont try and dunk unless you can dunk. that was horrible.....

well i was at this game tonight in fact i even played in it and it was a lot closer than the score says. the game was close the whole time but the cubs did not go on a 20-4 run it was 20-0 run. i dont care what kind of team you are its hard to bounce back from that. coach Vic did pull the starters but in his mind thats what needed to happen. both of these teams are pretty even. cheatham has a lot size and they crash the boards like crazy. i am not promising anything but i can tell you that sycamore will pick it up and the next time they play the cubs it will be extremely different. great win cheatham yall made the plays when yall had to. see yall around.

This game was not exciting at all until the 4th quarter. It wasnt that cheatham hit everything, it was that they had a 4 point play on a 3 + foul then they started pressing. The difference was sycamores 6 strait turnovers that led to 6 strait layups! Cheatham didnt do anything special, sycamore couldnt handle pressure. I dont see what all the hype is about on sycamores side, the only positive i saw was #31 shooting ability. If this was the best game they had boxed out and penetrated, im glad i havent seen their other games. If sycamore could keep #45 from throwing coniption fits after every call and keep the bench player#11 from beating his chest and hopping around like he was something good, they might have been able to stay in the game longer. Overall it was a good atmosphere to play in and since when did it become sycamore county?!?

Cosmo your a real moron... everyone complains about calls and everyone get hyped and excited when they do something good... i guess thats why your a no name sitting in the stands..This game will be a turn around for Sycamore Vic will actually figure out that he is playing his players all wrong and will know who can step up. So get ready to see Sycamore turn around after Christmas.. Oh yea and Coles so called 4 point play wasnt a 4 point play considering he missed the free throw you idiot

iI have read all this hype about this game and the fact is it is just one game of many. It is not any deffrent then playing Stewart Co. They are all important. Why were all the fans pouring out with 5:00 left in the game. They don't seem like true fans if they can't stick out a loss from time to time and I guess that County Championship crap is over for Sycamore.

This game was a really good game until the fourth quarter. Sycamore played very hard and played very good defense up until that point. The Cubs used a nice run to end the game in the fourth. Cole Brink and Chris Davidson had very good games for the Cubs, while Smith had his usual solid game. I don't think Noel was slowed down that much since he still had 19 points. He did the things he had to do to help his team win. He had several good assists and timely steals and shots to get the Cubs going in the fourth. This just goes to show that Cheatham is a lot more balanced than people think. Overall, it was a good win for Cheatham. Good luck to both teams in the future.

no blake the county champions "crap" isnt over. coming from a football player we will be county champs until at least week 4 next year. so expect that to continue. but all around yall were better than i thought. in my opinion noel killed us more with his steals and good passing than he did with his points

Edited by HLfan68

HLfan68...

Well, let's talk here. Are you mad because Cheatham dominated you last night, or because you almost got dunked on. So what, he missed get over it. I have one question for you. How did we look in state playoffs?? Good from the sideline? Oh, and if Sycamore does turn around, its going to be to see the scoreboard lit up again with Cheatham on top. Get used to the losers bracket baby. Sycamore will live and die by the three this year. No size inside, maybe some of you all-star hotshot football players should put on a basketball jersey, so we can see how it's done. Or the sidelines just home sweet home for you? just like football???

i was at the game.....sycamore did a decent job on noel until the 4th......i honestly though cheatham would blow them out....but that wasnt the case.....it was a really close game until the 4th......sycamore is better than what i thought.....and cheatham is going to be tough to beat......the district is going to be tougher than what people think......

yeah yall did good winnin a state championship..........congratulations on making it to the second round. weve done that 2 of the last 4 years. we'll see how you do against lipscomb, marshall, page and so on. and ALMOST dunking it is the most pathetic thing in basketball. i could care less if yall beat the basketball team in the regular season. we know who the district champs are. how many times have yall been to substate EVER? how many has sycamore been in the last 3 years? thats what i thought. shutup

2004 county football champs of a combined score of of 84-28. it was nice of u other chumps to try and play with us ;)

Edited by HLfan68