Please mail the 1-A Mr. Football Trophy To DCA

TheScout

Chris Wooden  35 carries, 282 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 Offensive MVP.

Dear Boyd,

Please mail the Mr. Football trophy to DCA. We appreciate you keeping it warm for us but the REAL Mr. Football would like to have it now.

Thank you.

825467073[/snapback]

Just returned from the 1a championship game, and came away impressed with both teams, the Wooden kid definetly runs the ball hard, has a little juke, and when in the open field, showed good speed, and also went both ways, he had to be exausted after the game that's for sure. But the tailback for B B. was also a very talented runner also. I'm sure that Wooden wouldn't trade his mvp or state champion trophy for the Mr. football trophy right now.

Great game for sure, it's a shame that someone had to lose it that's for sure. I thought after the blocked fg. and td. by B.B. that it was over but that goes to show you that it's never over until the final whistle blows. :(

Chris Wooden  35 carries, 282 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 Offensive MVP.

Dear Boyd,

Please mail the Mr. Football trophy to DCA. We appreciate you keeping it warm for us but the REAL Mr. Football would like to have it now.

Thank you.

825467073[/snapback]

Absolutely no class or respect.

lol!!, did i ruffle some feathers. Face it......he's better. He outplayed Peardon and showed better running back skills. Boyd says others don't have class??? your punk team got what was coming to them. The most classless and "underneath the pile" team I've ever seen. HEY BOYD..........Wooden's better!! OOhhh does that hurt? Well it's true. Prove me wrong.....I got gamefilm. LOL!

Chris Wooden

Mr. Football (whenever it arrives)

Blue Cross Bowl MVP

Heck of a game and season big man.....way to fight.

look, the only reason i'm making such a big deal out of this is because of what BOYD players have been mouthing off about in the papers. (chattagnooga times specifically) the boyd running back was quoted as saying that wooden wouldn't even be a factor. Wrong.........boyd is just a bunch of punks. I'm sorry if that's not true but that is what has been conveyed in the papers and after watching the game tonite. (i.e. Giving hand gestures to the dca fans at halftime) Give me a break.....

Dude, have you ever heard of being humble and thankful for your teams victory.  You need to get off of here if all you are going to do is taunt man!  That is not something I would expect from a Donelson Christian Academy fan.  DCA did an excellent job, dont ruin it by being so cocky.

825467303[/snapback]

When you come back from down 24-7 you don't need to be humble. And the truth shall set you free.