Prediction on Class:AAA Region 4 District 8

adamb10

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitley early in the season but im going to go on and say that the top 3 in the district in no order will be shelbyville, tullahoma, and columbia. I think shelbyville and columbia have the athletes to make it and tullahoma will surprise some people when tourney time comes around b/c of their chemistry and hard play. They could be a surprise and win the district. it would be no surprise to tgem though. they believe this is their year

It's definitley early in the season but im going to go on and say that the top 3 in the district in no order will be shelbyville, tullahoma, and columbia. I think shelbyville and columbia have the athletes to make it and tullahoma will surprise some people when tourney time comes around b/c of their chemistry and hard play. They could be a surprise and win the district. it would be no surprise to tgem though. they believe this is their year

825468749[/snapback]

Tullahoma already lost to Kenwood and Franklin Co. Have they beaten anyone besides a Class A team?

yea they lost to kenwood and franklin. close games on both of them. they pretty much gave the game to franklin w/ a lot of help from the refs is what a friend of mine from fc said. and like i said. its early now and i very well could be wrong but im sticking to tullahoma on being in the top 3 when tourney rolls around. Have u seen them play? i havent had a chance yet?

This year's district 8 AAA should be very competitive. The district has a lot of experience and should make for an exciting year. I agree with most that Coffee County, Columbia, and Shelbyville will be in the hunt this year. I would also say that you shouldn't count out Franklin County. The game on Tuesday between Coffee County and Columbia will big in showing who's number 1. My prediction is

Coffee County

Columbia

Shelbyville

Franklin County

Tullahoma

Lincoln County

Lawrence County

Cat, not to be disrespecting them, but the reason I had them at the bottom is they lost a lot of quality seniors and don't have many back with experience. The other teams in the district have several of their top players and reserves back with experience. They may make alot of progress by the end of the season, but now they are 1-4, with aprox 20 point losses to Giles and Shelbyville and a loss to Wayne Co. Remember, it's early and these are only predictions as people see the teams as of now. Theres nothing better than proving people wrong so good luck.

Cat, not to be disrespecting them, but the reason I had them at the bottom is they lost a lot of quality seniors and don't have many back with experience. The other teams in the district have several of their top players and reserves back with experience. They may make alot of progress by the end of the season, but now they are 1-4, with aprox 20 point losses to Giles and Shelbyville and a loss to Wayne Co. Remember, it's early and these are only predictions as people see the teams as of now. Theres nothing better than proving people wrong so good luck.

825469024[/snapback]

Lawrenceburg is the kind of team you want to play early, they could be a spoiler by yr's end. Giles Co and Shelbyville are tough teams to be playing early in the yr.