Mcminn Central

ball_4_life

thanks,letsb4real,im glad to see we do have fans on here.all people do is talk bout central like we r supposed to b garbage.but this is blake and thanks for the great comments.our whole team appreciates it

825474779[/snapback]

blake, you guys are far from garbage. the ppl who say yall are garbage are just jealous b/c they cant play ball like yall. you had a great game tuesday. you even got a "YOU CAN'T GUARD HIM" cheer and that takes a lot to get. the whole team played hard. yall really deserved this win. just keep it up and dont let the haters get to ya.

~Much love to tha CHARGERS. BLUE NATION RULES!!!~

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may not think that Rob isn't an offensive threat, and I agree that he is a bit inconsistent at times, but once he starts rollin, he can really have a good game!

825471086[/snapback]

Very true. Rob is more help to us then hurt to us. (makes no sense but oh well). someone said Rob is like a diesel engine truck: hard to get goin, but once hes goin its hard to stop him. am i right??? and whats w/ ppl trashin us all the time? thats what i dont get.

~Much love to the CHARGERS!!! BLUE NATION RULES!!!~

thanks MCHS ALL THA WAY, i promise on everything i was crying,that was me crying,you can bet on it.Sorry i mean you was on the court,but thank you for the trash bout me.please just keep talking im not getting mad if that helps anything.i just cant believe how many people hate me.all the friends i had at ajhs and from westside and everything.thanks

no one likes u derrick u crybaby. but BB did have a good dunk, better than Blake Cobb's. u r pretty good at b-ball but no one likes u and thats the end. LOSER!!!

825476673[/snapback]

Actually alot of people like him. I'm a huge McMinn fan and former player, but I'm friends with Blake. And it seems as if you're hating on him because he had a good game. He does have plenty of friends. I don't understand your logic of thinking. Don't take that the wrong way, I'm a McMinn fan, as I said, but I just don't see where you get that about Blake. Is it because ya'll got beat? I don't know what it is, so please explain. Thank you.

Ok, MCHS FAN, why you talkin bout blake like that? You probably dont even play, ur probably some loser that goes home after school and pretends hes an athlete. Blake has been our leadin scorer (Im pretty sure) since the McMinn Game. And when we come to mcminn, its gonna be different. Cuz we gonna beat yall worse then we did this time. Jrock44, your an idiot if you believe yall are the better team, yall arent that good at all, we just didnt play that good. You want my oppinion? Yall are a AAA team that just got beat by a AA team. You kno what that means? Bradley and Cleveland are gonna run a train on yall. And when we come to the Big Bad Reservation, were gonna run a train on yall. There is a light at the end of a tunnel mcminn, but its a train, and when you see a train, get off the tracks. Cuz McMinn Central is comin and we are gonna tear yall apart when we come to Athens.

Ok, MCHS FAN, why you talkin bout blake like that?  You probably dont even play, ur probably some loser that goes home after school and pretends hes an athlete.  Blake has been our leadin scorer (Im pretty sure) since the McMinn Game.  And when we come to mcminn, its gonna be different.  Cuz we gonna beat yall worse then we did this time.  Jrock44, your an idiot if you believe yall are the better team, yall arent that good at all, we just didnt play that good.  You want my oppinion?  Yall are a AAA team that just got beat by a AA team.  You kno what that means?  Bradley and Cleveland are gonna run a train on yall.  And when we come to the Big Bad Reservation, were gonna run a train on yall.  There is a light at the end of a tunnel mcminn, but its a train, and when you see a train, get off the tracks.  Cuz McMinn Central is comin and we are gonna tear yall apart when we come to Athens.

825486953[/snapback]

harsh post lol, but i must agree with it, but McMinn is a lot better than last year in my opinion... and i really wish i knew who you are BluNWhiteH8Tribe... i think i mite have an idea but i'm not sure... do you still attend McMinn Central?

Edited by roundtripper78

For real, I wish all the McMinn people would quit bein babies and get over losin to us...also, I wish they would all quit hatin on Blake just because he's the one that killed em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825478114[/snapback]

I have yet to see anybody "hate" on him. Everybody on here has said what a good game he played. And to bluenwhiteh8ttribe, i think we are the better team also, i mean, we had the lead pretty much the entire game till the middle of the 4th. We could have won, but we let simple mistakes on our part beat us, but i give props to bof teams. Also, this crap bout AA and AAA, if we beat you, all you guys ever do is talk about how we should win, blah blah blah, yall have more students blah blah blah, you do this in every sport. Well it just so happens some AA teams are better than AAA teams, not saying they are in this particular situation, but some teams just are, thats how it is.