TFCA Clinic

topnight

Guys we need your help!!! TFCA is growing, but we still need you to get yourself and your coaches in this association. We are a voice and me must be heard. There were things discussed that could effect us all talking about playoff $ and insurance. So please even if you don't want to come to the clinic, join this association. I would hate to think that coaches would not want to make the situations that are involving them better by not show up and having their voice being heard. The speakers were great on Friday night. Joe Lee was great and the memphis off. cordinator was impressive,also. TFCA is also heading up other great things for next year. We are starting a Hall of Fame. Just think about it, this is an opportunity to honor all the greats who have left the game. So there is a lot of exciting things going on so let's get behind our association and get involved!!!

They will never take OUR FREEDOM!! ;) !!

What did the coaches think about the clinic speakers? Does anyone have coaches that they would like to here next year?

Input would be greatly appreicated.

825469667[/snapback]

I know the all state team was voted on by the coaches at the clinic ---where can you find out who made the all-state team by classification?

I have to disagree with the earlier post. In my opinion Joe Lee's talk on defense was absurd at best. Not well thought out. Really an embarrassment to him as a coach. He is better than that....surely. He tried his best to cover some of it up with jokes. I really thought he was poor. The guy from Memphis on the other hand was well prepared and gave some stuff that we can use.

I have to disagree with the earlier post.  In my opinion Joe Lee's talk on defense was absurd at best.  Not well thought out.  Really an embarrassment to him as a coach.  He is better than that....surely.  He tried his best to cover some of it up with jokes.  I really thought he was poor.  The guy from Memphis on the other hand was well prepared and gave some stuff that we can use.

825470434[/snapback]

I didn't hear Dunn, but a friend that was there said that he could be a Def. Coor. on the college level based on what Dunn presented....He's the same guy that does oscy drills for LB work and depends on athletes, not technique to get the job done.

Is that not what his style of defense is about, the speed of the defense. The players not really working on technique. They are there to make plays. Now, I agree that him making light of the situation with jokes does always help. Again we need to get more people active. Please get check out the TFCA website.