AE at Alcoa

AERoadrunners

Alcoa just needs to take a couple of weeks and get their football players back into basketball and since Alcoa had what like 5 or 6 players before the football guys came back doesn't say much for tonight. Wait until the football players get in shape for basketball......HAHAHA!!!! I was one of the guys that threw toilet paper on the court last year.....it was so funny!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey albert just stick to football man your way better at that then you are at basketball.

825480248[/snapback]

You really don't know anything do you? Albert's sport is basketball but football would be his second sport. He's averaging 20 points now. He had how many against Alcoa Friday? Whoa, but you said he's better at basketball.

Guess what he had 35 against Chattanooga Brainerd last night. that tells ya something doesn't it?

Hey i'll give it to you AE won but i mean seriously this is a regular season game. Who has put AE out the past two seasons..........Alcoa. So this was a big win for them but they gotta to be ready to come play tourny time. All AE does is slap and foul and that's how they get there steals as you can tell when there are good refs(in the region tournaments) AE loses and gets in foul trouble.

AE played a great game on both sides of the ball. Albert Harris was dominant in this game... but yet again Alcoa is rusty with the football players having only a couple days of practice leading up to this game. The Tornadoes will be ready in January and you better watch out for them when TOURNY TIME rolls around because you know that AHS always comes alive then!!! AE knows...just ask em. Great game roadrunners and i cant wait until the next meeting.

I was at the game and let me tell you...Alcoa cant handle the ball! I am an Alcoa fan on a friends computer. It looked to me like we run real hard to mid court, stop, jump, and just throw the ball...not necessarily to anyone, we just throw it!! Our ball handling was horrible! We dont have anyone that looked confident handling the ball against pressure. We also missed alot of put backs and shots in the paint, but that will come when theyve been on the court more. We better find some guards though! It doesnt matter how quick you are if you cant dribble while your running!

Not making any excuse, just proving a point. How many football players play on Fultons team? The only one I can think of that gets significant PT is Elliot Bishop. I mean Alcoa has eight that played football, and they all get PT on the court. Fulton is in the same situation Alcoa was in last year, they have their whole basketball team, even when football is going on.