RBS @ Westmoreland

gotmilk?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a good game up until Meador got into foul trouble. I can't remember the exact score, but I know Westmoreland won by 12.. Btw great game 2 Meador and #14. RBS focused 2 much on custer and forgot about all the good players Westmoreland really has, all I can say is that Westmoreland was 2 much (team) for Meador..lol..

Oh yeah, very nice rejection on White #10.

Edited by kaeXo

haha swoner in ur face rbs lost hehe it didnt matter that it was homecomin i guess yall jus aint good enough to win no matter if it is homecomin poor yall

825479192[/snapback]

We ain't good enough to win...only lost 2 or 3 game...How many have yall lost...Westmorland is a good team...we controlled the first half...Westmorland couldn't do much...but in the 2nd westmorland stepped it up and come out and just took the game...congrats on the win to them...Let's see how yall do tomar night against us at home by the way...

loudandproudhsfan...do I know you at all???

Edited by swanson71

Was a good game up until Meador got into foul trouble. I can't remember the exact score, but I know Westmoreland won by 12.. Btw great game 2 Meador and #14.  RBS focused 2 much on custer and forgot about all the good players Westmoreland really has, all I can say is that Westmoreland was 2 much (team) for Meador..lol..

Oh yeah, very nice rejection on White #10.

825479207[/snapback]

Yeah Dexter got a lil wide eyed after that happen...

No offense, but he thinks he is the greatest, so maybe that woke him up a little bit :lol:.

Tomorrow, I think RBS vs. Hermitage Springs should actually be a good game. Depends upon if William Russell and Matthew Smith are on or not. If they are it always seems like the rest of the team is, so it could be a vgood game.

Edited by kaeXo

We ain't good enough to win...only lost 2 or 3 game...How many have yall lost...Westmorland is a good team...we controlled the first half...Westmorland couldn't do much...but in the 2nd westmorland stepped it up and come out and just took the game...congrats on the win to them...Let's see how yall do tomar night against us at home by the way...

loudandproudhsfan...do I know you at all???

825479247[/snapback]

yea u know me swoner hehe and u better come and talk tomorrow nite at the game ... u should know who i am hehe but o well i didnt get to go tot he game tonite but o well i wished i could have i bet it was good to see rbs get beat hehe i think its funny cause yall were cocky ... u need to learn not to brag

This was an excellent ball game with the score 26-21 RBS at halftime with Meador having 19 points at halftime! Westmoreland adjusted and came back out hand just plain out whipped RBS! Alot of people were screaming at the officials, but I think they did a good job and RBS just came out flat the second half and lost! Just like I told my buddy i was with, there isnt either one of theses teams better than the other, they are as close matched as you are going to get! Also, who is Westmoreland's coach? He is a class act!!!!!! Good Luck To All!!!!!

I am just glad it wasnt like last years Christmas Tourney Game!!!!

Well I thought RBS could win the game tonight...I mean if the girls can beat the state champs on homecoming like last year I thought RBS would come out and win tonight...guess I was wrong...we come out playing great...but slipped in the 2nd half when westmorland stepped it up...that's aight though...can't wait till tomar night...

Well if I know you i'll prolly say something to ya...but if I don't say something to me...