Dotson= Huge night

OT2

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

...haha...maybe even four or 5...heck pull some people off the bench and make it 6...but my question also is..12 blocks??? Dont believe in pumpfakes anymore??? Ob. he would jump so he could try to block the shot, why not go by him when he did???

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xavier Webb is going to Ole Miss next year. He is a 6'9 forward with a great outside shot. He has hit 5 threes in a game or more twice already this season. What makes Xavier scary is that he just now turned 17, and will start his college career as just a 17 year old. He is supposed to be just a Junior. Xavier also has a 32 point, 15 board game this season...

As for the Dotson argument: it's been fun, but I'm done. Fact is, he had ZERO other High Major offers. If you don't believe me, then ask him. Fact is, this was a shocker to all in the recruiting industry. If you don't believe me, ask Bossi, Gibbons, Rivals, TheInsiders, the rest of the staff at Prepstars, Hoopscoop, etc...

Good luck to Dotson, nonetheless...

As for the Dotson argument: it's been fun, but I'm done. Fact is, he had ZERO other High Major offers. If you don't believe me, then ask him. Fact is, this was a shocker to all in the recruiting industry. If you don't believe me, ask Bossi, Gibbons, Rivals, TheInsiders, the rest of the staff at Prepstars, Hoopscoop, etc...

825477245[/snapback]

Thank you for letting us small fish be a part of a discussion with you your greatness...

I know Dotson, I KNOW the offers... You do not, o great one. You have said your peace and I now I have mine... You are not the only person who ever sees High School ball. And you can be wrong! Yes the recruiting industry was shocked, but they gave him 3 stars and said he was a sleeper... not once did they ever say he was a mid-major! Bossi, Gibbons, all have said Buzz did well in getting Dotson (don't believe you have ever come close to saying that) There are reasons for the way everyone is recruited, settings, conditions, positions, possibilities of getting someone or not..... You can't know everything about everyone that has ever been recruited... once again this post is about Dotson and his Triple Double.. If you don't agree that he is a high major fine, go back to the original thread where you dogged him and write to your hearts content. Give the boy a chance and I am glad you are OUT so this post can be what it is!

825477245[/snapback]

Gomab,

I just want to thank you for sharing your vast wisdom on the talent of Tennessee HS Bball players....I agree that you have a good knowledege of whats going on in Tennessee.....But I just wish all of your posts were like the one before where you said, "I could be all wrong about Dotson, for all I know he could be All-SEC," I just wish you would understand where we are coming from. I have seen this kid play ball since he was very young, I have watched his passion and love for the game grow along with his ability, I haven't seen a guy put as much thought, work, or effort into a sport like I have seen Dotson do. He has truly made himself what he is by hard work. This is why I think he will be a success no matter where he goes, because he has a tremendous drive and work ethic and most of all he hates to loose, no matter what he's playing. Not to mention he is a smart kid that can help a program like Tennessee in more areas that Bball. He makes others around him better. The other night a football player in a basketball uniform had 10 pts almost all off Dotson assists, they were extremely unselfish assists. When he scored 29 pts he was absolutely on fire hitting 3/4 from 3 pt land. He's a great player in all aspects in my mind, and I think he's a classy individual that will succeed no matter where he is at mainly because he's willing to out work his opponents.....thanks for your time hope you read this--------

Edited by dawgsfan71

dawgsfan71,

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Gomab,

We just feel you aren't giving him the respect he deserves because you feel "he wasn't recruited by High-majors".. all those of us that will defend Dotson and his abilities on and off the floor know him and what he will become because of his drive... We feel Dotson is right around where you have him on the top 55, but we still disagree with anyone that says he doesn't belong at UT. That is the same as if we were saying some of the guys you think of as brothers or family aren't qualified to be ranked where you have them. We didn't say that, but giving you an example...

I know it is an opinion, but we have ours as well...and we will defend ours as you have yours...

Again good post Dawgsfan71 thumb