Coffee County @ Tullahoma friday

catpalace

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC all the way. Should be fairly close as always. Just do not see anyone on the Tullahoma team matching up well with Micah.

Both teams 1-1 in district with Columbia and Shelbyville both playing well, so this game is big for both teams. I think both will make it to the Region, but look for CC, Shelbyville & Columbia to be the top 3 teams with Tullahoma #4.

haha...i have to disagree w/ yall on this one. Micah is good but i think he can be contained. He will have a decent night of course but the supporting cast will be the difference. Tullahoma has a nice squad with no exceptional standouts. they play 2gether and if they r playing well then they will win the game. Tullahoma will have to play better than they have all year in order to win this one but i think that they will get it done

haha...i have to disagree w/ yall on this one. Micah is good but i think he can be contained. He will have a decent night of course but the supporting cast will be the difference. Tullahoma has a nice squad with no exceptional standouts. they play 2gether and if they r playing well then they will win the game. Tullahoma will have to play better than they have all year in order to win this one but i think that they will get it done

825475048[/snapback]

i think this one could go either way....if tullahoma plays defense like they did the last game and gets their offense together they will pull out the W. I dont think williams can be stopped completely but i do think he can be contained. and like Catpalce said its his teammates that will make the difference in this one. If they dont support him they dont win.

Tullahoma by 5

i think this one could go either way....if tullahoma plays defense like they did the last game and gets their offense together they will pull out the W. I dont think williams can be stopped completely but i do think he can be contained. and like Catpalce said its his teammates that will make the difference in this one. If they dont support him they dont win.

Tullahoma by 5

825475152[/snapback]

CC by 15. Playing defense against Lincoln Co is different than playing defense against Coffee Co. Tullahoma lost to Franklin Co. Franklin Co has losses against Cannon Co and Lawrence Co (20 points).

CC by 15. Playing defense against Lincoln Co is different than playing defense against Coffee Co. Tullahoma lost to <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a> Franklin Co has losses against Cannon Co and Lawrence Co (20  points).

825475157[/snapback]

yeah but did you see them play last night???

yeah but did you see them play last night???

825475183[/snapback]

adamb10 is right Tullahoma had a horrible game offensively against Lincoln, but the played really well defensively. Scoring hasn't been that hard for Tullahoma recently. Last year when they came to town #12 shot the lights out. Theres no doubt that Cass Barnes and Tommy Jones can score the ball, and they've got two big guys down low #33 and #55 that aren't bad either. Coffee has a good starting 5 and Micah is outstanding. They don't have much of a bench though, past Hodge I don't see much to give a spark. It'll be close as ever but I'll bet on they find their offensive rythm and beat Coffee by 5.

nice prediction popeye..im sayin tullahoma by 5 also. i think tullahoma will come 2gether in this game.. i know they will be up 4 it. and i have seen #12 shoot lights out as well.. he has been in a slump but he is starting to get out of that and when he gets his confidence up the sky is the limit for him. who did u see # 12 play against?

since im not allowed to go to the game friday for culleoka :) ...i might make the trip to see my cchs boys beat them wildcats...its gonna be one heck of a game though i cant wait to see it

825475547[/snapback]

u think cchs will win? how bad do u think it will be? score prediction? its gonna be a dandy thats 4 sure