banjodr

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'll be the one to say Shelbyville by 3. It is obvious right now that Columbia is the team to beat in 8AAA and I would say they are a good 16 points better than Shelbyville, but look at this.

Each gold ball you have to walk by on the way in is worth 1 point. 1x10 = 10 pts.

Home floor and home cooking = 4 pts.

Spirits of past champions = 2 pts. They flat scare you out of a layup.

Concession Stand (The grill at "THE GRILL") 3 pts. Food is so good it will make you forget all about basketball.

Yep, the food is the difference. <_<

On a serious note, as with all the 8AAA teams, Columbia better get 'em now. They are improving.

Best of luck to these two teams. Play Hard!!!

kw

Ok, I'll be the one to say Shelbyville by 3.  It is obvious right now that Columbia is the team to beat in 8AAA and I would say they are a good 16 points better than Shelbyville, but look at this.

Each gold ball you have to walk by on the way in is worth 1 point.  1x10 = 10 pts.

Home floor and home cooking =  4 pts.

Spirits of past champions = 2 pts.  They flat scare you out of a layup.

Concession Stand (The grill at "THE GRILL")  3 pts.  Food is so good it will make you forget all about basketball.

Yep, the food is the difference.    <_<

On a serious note, as with all the 8AAA teams, Columbia better get 'em now.  They are improving.

Best of luck to these two teams. Play Hard!!!

kw

825478306[/snapback]

That's pretty funny!!! Get'em KW

"This is the year for Columbia. Lady Lions by 10.

I'm still in shock Harpeth Hall beat Shelbyville 60-31.

Who would have ever thunk it "

Why would that be so shocking? If you're basing your opinion of Harpeth Hall on the Shelbyville playday, Harpeth Hall was playing without 3 starters that weekend. I think the results of the Bradley Central tournament would be more accurate.

Why would that be so shocking? If you're basing your opinion of <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=215&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Harpeth Hall</a> on the Shelbyville playday, <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=215&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Harpeth Hall</a> was playing without 3 starters that weekend. I think the results of the Bradley Central tournament would be more accurate.

825478378[/snapback]

NOT SHOCKED that Harpeth Hall won the game. I was SHOCKED at the MARGIN. I mean 29 points. Who would have ever thunk it. That was what I was referring to