Station Camp @ Greenbrier

catsbball1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gb72- I know you weren't tryin to down anybody but I was just lettin you in on what's going on with the team and dunking this year.

Station Camp won the girls game.

Anyway, both teams played a great game tonight and the score was close the whole way. The biggest lead was only 11(I think), but what won the game for the Bobcats was going 18-21 from the free throw line. Refs weren't the best but they weren't the worst I've seen and I think the calls were pretty even. And there was another dunk tonight for the Bobcats by Greer but it was waved off by an away from the ball foul...so I'm not sure if the dunking streak continues tonight or not. And there probably could have been some more if Brant and Adams weren't out half the game with foul trouble. These stats came from Tennessean, sorry if they're a little off...

Kenton Coleman- 17-19 pts, 2 reb

Logan Greer- 16 pts, 15 reb, 2-3 blocks

Justin Dorris- 11-13 pts, 4 reb

Dustin Shepherd- 8 pts, 3 reb

Kurt Caton- 7 pts, 1 reb

Jeffrey Brant- 4 pts, 3 reb, 1 block?

catsbball1,

I think you are becoming to get obsessed with the dunk...remember it still is 2 points.  You are trying to campaign for it to be an official stat!!

Looks as if Greenbrier has a simple week ahead and should keep the undefeated season going.

825479868[/snapback]

;) Actually, I give people an update on what happened in the game (in other words HIGHLIGHTS) and I would say a dunk(especially in Greenbrier) is something that people might want to know about(and if you were a true fan of GB you would realize that more and more fans will start coming to exciting games to see a good team that they know will do things like dunks and threes). I also give stats that I think they want to see. The major stats would be points and rebounds and occasionally a few blocks. Maybe I should just quit giving stats on our team and hope that nobody wants to keep up with what's going on in GB basketball :huh::D

thumb BTW, I thought we decided it was 2 points + EXCITEMENT + MOMENTUM :(

:D Actually, I give people an update on what happened in the game (in other words HIGHLIGHTS) and I would say a dunk(especially in Greenbrier) is something that people might want to know about(and if you were a true fan of GB you would realize that more and more fans will start coming to exciting games to see a good team that they know will do things like dunks and threes). I also give stats that I think they want to see.  The major stats would be points and rebounds and occasionally a few blocks.  Maybe I should just quit giving stats on our team and hope that nobody wants to keep up with what's going on in GB basketball :huh:  :D

thumb BTW, I thought we decided it was 2 points + EXCITEMENT + MOMENTUM :(

825480371[/snapback]

I sort of have to agree. You're telling us aobut your own dunkin. Your like 6'8. You should be gettin 4 or 5 again. It really shouldn't be a big deal.

I sort of have to agree.  You're telling us aobut your own dunkin.  Your like 6'8.  You should be gettin 4 or 5 again.  It really shouldn't be a big deal.

825480544[/snapback]

Cat Fan, I don't know who you are but if you havn't noticed, I wrote about Jeffrey's dunks and Greer's dunks in the same way whenever they happened so I don't understand what you're saying. If Justin Dorris gets a dunk, I might have to right a book about it or something, but til then, I'm just gonna let you know what happened in the game and give some stats.