zions kyle hendrickson

CntryGurl842

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing to say about this game as I am no longer a student at Zion, but as a former student I do take pride in the way our fans conduct themselves at games. Unlike those of C.A., our fans DO respect other people around them, and have a general respect for everyone involved in the game. We pride ourselves in our sportsmanship, and it is obvious that many other schools in Maury Co. do not. Of course there is going to be a few general exceptions to every statement, but for the most part we have great players, fans, and definitely coaches, who have a respect for everyone. Go Eagles!!!

I have nothing to say about this game as I am no longer a student at Zion, but as a former student I do take pride in the way our fans conduct themselves at games. Unlike those of C.A., our fans DO respect other people around them, and have a general respect for everyone involved in the game. We pride ourselves in our sportsmanship, and it is obvious that many other schools in Maury Co. do not. Of course there is going to be a few general exceptions to every statement, but for the most part we have great players, fans, and definitely coaches, who have a respect for everyone. Go Eagles!!!

825483449[/snapback]

yea they get excited when they get a deflection and the ball ends up bouncing to someone for a three

yea they get excited when they get a deflection and the ball ends up bouncing to someone for a three

825483894[/snapback]

GG840.....That had absolutely nothing to do with my statement, I am just saying that our guys show a lot of heart when they play, and almost always play with a great deal of respect for everyone involved. I am not arguing with anyone's points on here, so please, don't continue arguing just to be able to see your posts on here. If it doesn't have to do with anything being talked about, why put it???

but as a former student I do take pride in the way our fans conduct themselves at games.

825483449[/snapback]

825483894[/snapback]

GG840.....That had absolutely nothing to do with my statement

825483945[/snapback]

did u not talk about how your fans conduct themselves???

did he/she not give u an example of how they conducted themselves???

and for the part about posting for the sake of gettin more posts, its u that has 24 posts....

i just wish people from zion would lock up the junk and quit trashing other school for supportin their teams and the other schools around maury show respect they jus actually have spirit where zion fans dont care but whatever this thread is gettin really stupid i wish we could jus drop it

did u not talk about how your fans conduct themselves???

did he/she not give u an example of how they conducted themselves???

and for the part about posting for the sake of gettin more posts, its u that has 24 posts....

825484472[/snapback]

thank you for seeing it the way i do...

GG840.....That had absolutely nothing to do with my statement, I am just saying that our guys show a lot of heart when they play, and almost always play with a great deal of respect for everyone involved. I am not arguing with anyone's points on here, so please, don't continue arguing just to be able to see your posts on here. If it doesn't have to do with anything being talked about, why put it???

825483945[/snapback]

wait...heres what had to do with your statement...

825483449[/snapback]

yall pride yourselves in that cause yall are goodie goods... yall dont get into the game really... you just cheer for stuff like deflections... you dont boo, you dont complain bout calls... but hey thats "good"... so what ever

thank you for seeing it the way i do...

wait...heres what had to do with your statement...

yall pride yourselves in that cause yall are goodie goods... yall dont get into the game really... you just cheer for stuff like deflections... you dont boo, you dont complain bout calls... but hey thats "good"... so what ever

825484956[/snapback]

You're right we don't boo and we don't complain about calls because we were raised better than that and we don't believe in degrading someone else just because of a ball game. We take pride in being the Christian school in Columbia! Once again.....Go Eagles!