Richland Raiders

iceman12

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culleokarep, you might need to watch talking smack about Gallagher not dunking on your boys. I was there and if I remember right Demario had to foul Gallagher to keep from getting dunked on. And no it was not a fast break but a drop step. Be very careful who's fire you add fuel to. :) As for the Richland - Culleoka game, yeah Culleoka should win big, but if Richland is hitting all those stupid shots that they shoot from anywhere at anytime, it could be close.

DONT NOBODY CARE BOUT COFFEY THATS ALL HE CAN DO. NO SHOT, DRIBBLE NOTHIN. JUSS HOPS. SO WHEN YOU ON A TEAM AND PLAYIN THEN YOU CAN GET ON HEAR AND SAY YOU CAN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825482708[/snapback]

first off, R U YELLING AT US?!?!

and what grade are you in? ex. "bout", "no shot, dribble nothin" "juss", "get on hear"..... i digress...

Culleokarep, you might need to watch talking smack about Gallagher not dunking on your boys. I was there and if I remember right Demario had to foul Gallagher to keep from getting dunked on. And no it was not a fast break but a drop step. Be very careful who's fire you add fuel to.  :)  As for the Richland - Culleoka game, yeah Culleoka should win big, but if Richland is hitting all those stupid shots that they shoot from anywhere at anytime, it could be close.

825481936[/snapback]

first of all dont call me out.....second yea they called a foul but i think even gallagher knows he got that dunk blocked and i dont care if it was fast break or not i never said he couldnt dunk i know he can but mario did get that block...and exactly whos fire am i fueling???? :)