Will CSAS go undefeated in district 6AA?

nokona2

I am not going to predict an undefeated season that is why you play the games because you never know

825482330[/snapback]

I think they very well could. The only teams I see left on their schedule that could beat them is maybe Hixson and Notre Dame. It would be a long shot but with the teams that they have already beat and the teams they will play, they probably will unless the Hixson team that is playing very well right now beats them.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they very well could. The only teams I see left on their schedule that could beat them is maybe Hixson and Notre Dame. It would be a long shot but with the teams that they have already beat and the teams they will play, they probably will unless the Hixson team that is playing very well right now beats them.

825482647[/snapback]

As alumni I would love to see them do it but I am more concerned with them making it past the region if they go undefeated and dont make it past the region I will tell them they failed

Yeah my senior year we went to the sub state and their team is ten times more talented than when I played but I constantly tell them we would kill them because we were a better defensive team and we were smarter

825482676[/snapback]

Their defensive definately has some flaws, but they seem to be getting it done. Great team, I believe they will make it that far if not farther.

Their defensive definately has some flaws, but they seem to be getting it done. Great team, I believe they will make it that far if not farther.

825482678[/snapback]

I am also hoping that two AAA teams from chattanooga make it to Murfreesboro because in my opinion Murfreesboro basketball is terrible compared to Chattanooga it is about time Brainerd Resurfaces back on the statewide scene

I am also hoping that two AAA teams from chattanooga make it to Murfreesboro because in my opinion Murfreesboro basketball is terrible compared to Chattanooga it is about time Brainerd Resurfaces back on the statewide scene

825482683[/snapback]

Yeah, I believe their will be more this year, Chattanooga seems to be stronger than alot of area's this season. The teams farther west seem to be declining.

Yeah my senior year we went to the sub state and their team is ten times more talented than when I played but I constantly tell them we would kill them because we were a better defensive team and we were smarter

825482676[/snapback]

so i have heard...

anyway, yeah i could see csas going undefeated but maybe not outside their division. i am not sure who can come up with a trio to match powell, marsh, and cable. you also have to add in the fact that we have mccullough and johnny watson who are beginnning to step up in practice and games as well as austin ragland with his defense. we are mostly an offensive team but coach dragoo is stressing defense more and more. we will see how it all plays out...

Nokona's right, all that matters is the postseason. Look at last year in this same district. We (ER) were ranked 5th in the state going in to tourney time, and we lost our 1st one and went home. That's when hixson snuck up on csas and advanced to the region semis. Like i said, csas won't go undefeated, they could have a bad nite or just get out played.

They have a lot of talent, but as marsh goes csas goes, so if you slow him down you've got a shot. I know martell and thomas, but it all starts with marsh.

Seq., bledsoe, tyner, and hixson all have chances to sneak up on them. Howard is too undisciplined and we already got blown out (we do have another shot). We'll see what happens.