Mt. Juliet v Northeast

swordfish

WOW....All weekend leading up to the game I've defended Northeast, posting that I didnt think MJ would win this game by 20 or more. I knew they were #1 for a reason but I really thought this game would be closer. Good win for the Bears and the Eagles should keep their heads up and realize that championships arent won in December. This should be the Regional Championship come late Feb if both teams continue to improve and stay healthy. I predict a much closer game but I'm still giving MJ the edge just by not as many.

WOW....All weekend leading up to the game I've defended Northeast, posting that I didnt think MJ would win this game by 20 or more. I knew they were #1  for a reason but I really thought this game would be closer. Good win for the Bears and the Eagles should keep their heads up and realize that championships arent won in December. This should be the Regional Championship come late Feb if both teams continue to improve and stay healthy. I predict a much closer game but I'm still giving MJ the edge just by not as many.

825483143[/snapback]

Northeast has a good team tnBball but Mt. Juliet will be playing Wilson Central in the Region 5-AAA Finals. I've been saying it since the state ended last year. Mt. Juliet and Wilson Central are the 2 Tops teams in the State this year