Hudson to the Braves

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn your baseball history then we will talk, because mothing you have said make any sense and you have not showed one single bit of facts to prove your point!

825544219[/snapback]

The reserve clause isn't a "single bit of facts"?

I don't like sounding like I'm tooting my own horn, but in this case...

I am pretty confident I do know my baseball, present and past, better than you do. The way you romanticize everything about the past and refuse to even consider that there might have been mitigating factors makes me think you still believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus.

I am pretty confident I do know my baseball, present and past, better than you do.  The way you romanticize everything about the past and refuse to even consider that there might have been mitigating factors makes me think you still believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus.

825545301[/snapback]

who doesnt? :lol:

I am pretty confident I do know my baseball, present and past, better than you do.  The way you romanticize everything about the past and refuse to even consider that there might have been mitigating factors makes me think you still believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus.

825545301[/snapback]

Romanticize? Now show me where i have done this? I have simple stated obvious facts about the game of baseball and that is that players used to be more loyal to their team, is that romanticizing? "NO"! Its a fact!

NO SANTA OR TOOTH FAIRY? :rolleyes:

Romanticize? Now show me where i have done this? I have simple stated obvious facts about the game of baseball and that is that players used to be more loyal to their team, is that romanticizing? "NO"! Its a fact!

825545631[/snapback]

No, it's not a fact.

Let's say you steal coacht's dog (resulting in a power outage throughout all of Macon County, but that's beside the point :lol: ). You chain him to a fencepost for two weeks...he hates it, but can't go anywhere. Then, all of a sudden, you take the chain off and he runs away.

Is coacht's dog being less loyal to you when he runs away than when he's being chained in place to prevent him from running away?

No, it's not a fact.

Let's say you steal coacht's dog (resulting in a power outage throughout all of Macon County, but that's beside the point  B) ).  You chain him to a fencepost for two weeks...he hates it, but can't go anywhere.  Then, all of a sudden, you take the chain off and he runs away.

Is coacht's dog being less loyal to you when he runs away than when he's being chained in place to prevent him from running away?

825546281[/snapback]

LOL......what does that have to do with baseball???? You need help! B)

LOL......what does that have to do with baseball???? You need help! :rolleyes:

825547217[/snapback]

It has everything to do with the "loyalty" of the players while the reserve clause was in effect.

You didn't answer my question? Was the dog being loyal to you by being chained to the fencepost for two weeks and then not loyal when you took the chain off?