Hudson to the Braves

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I look at the free agents left, I see a few players that I think would fair pretty well in Atlanta including Magglio Ordonez, Moises Alou, Danny Bautista, Jeromy Burnitz, Marty Cordova, Juan Gonzalez, or Ben Grieve! I also know there is rumor going around about Sammy possibly becoming a Braves? Dont know if that will happen though! But the guys I have listed up above could be had at a decent price and be major contributors! Alou and Ordonez would cost the most but that would be two guys that would have alot more production also! Plus, the Braves still have Dwayne Wuse who did show some promise of being a Major League player!

JD is gone, Atlanta dont have enough cap room to re-sign him, they could offer him arbitration though, but he would turn it down because he can make alot more if he moves on somewhere else! It is looking like if the three team trade between the yanks, d-backs, and dodgers get done, that the dodgers will have freed up enough money to sign JD!!!