Alcoa vs. Maryville

Rebelsman

I was blown away by Gary Tucker the last couple of times I saw him play. I had no idea how good he is. The no-look over the shoulder pass against WB was sick! I'm looking forward to seeing him and BDub hook up tonight. That could be a nice little showdown in the paint.

Questions:

Who's going to check Trey Brewer?

Who's going to check Curtis Tate?

825488424[/snapback]

Nobody gonna check trey kid!

Curtis get that ankle better?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyrus Lankster will probably be matched up on Brewer. That should be a pretty good matchup, considering they are both tall and lanky. Kyrus is probably more athletic while Brewer is more than likely smarter w/ the ball.

As for Curtis Tate, I would go with Dustin Lindsey, as he is one of our best defenders on the team. He is certainly strong enough to bang, but still has the Alcoa explosiveness to capitalize on every opportunity to get the ball.

As for the Marsh Pit, We'll see. All I remember about Maryville's "Student Section" last year is that they just stood there the whole game, excluding 5 or 6 guys who actually yelled. At least the Pit does something. To Heck with the number game, it's all about the effectiveness.