Sante Fe-McEwen

mactownwarrior

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously dude, get a life.

825494272[/snapback]

got one man, and i cant really complain about it, its goin pretty good... how bout u??

by the way, do u know david gunn, kelsi davis, or ah dang what his name, something welch, we called him "juice" or something like that...ah, i cant think of some more ppls names (from mcewen that is) for all u smart guys....

It is obvious that bigwilly is just a true knowledgeable person. I mean I bet he has a phd or something since he makes fun of everyone! That takes either someone extremely smart or extremely stupid! I know which way I am leaning for him!!!

825494224[/snapback]

i dont really follow that... u say first that i am "just a true knowledgeable person", but then u say "That takes either someone extremely smart or extremely stupid!", uh... B) , do u have like a bi polar disorder...?

and which way r u leaning for me?? :D

lol, yea, most of those ppl from mcewen arent all that bright anyways...  :lol: , but hes prolly one of those homeschooled ones..

p.s. if i have time today, im gonna see if i can get my plus membership..

825490075[/snapback]

As for the grammar on this message board, Bigwilly has no room to talk. If you are going to give advice and make jokes about people, set an example. Use correct grammar and punctuation yourself. Capitalize sentences (Lol...not lol), use correct spelling (yeah...not yea, McEwen...not mcewen, probably....not prolly), and use correct punctuation (aren't...not arent, he's...not hes). Now that that is out of the way...lay off McEwen. People are on here to talk basketball, and my colleague mactownwarrior was simply trying to get information on an upcoming athletic event. Cordially, grant him his request or don't either way stay away from the "trash" talk. As for the game...McEwen hosted a summer scrimmage with Santa Fe and beat them rather handedly. That is summer league and this is now. McEwen will have to bring their A game night in and night out now that they have entered Christmas break undefeated. That puts a bull’s eye on your head. Good luck to Santa Fe (pronounced Fee....as Bigwilly so eloquently stated) and to McEwen. You guys haven't been doing to bad for a bunch of "home schooled, hillbillies." Ha! Ha! Lol. Keep up the good work.

"...and I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger, those who attempt to posion and destroy my brothers. For you will know my name when I lay my wrath upon thee."

I'M OUT