Donalds Disciples gets the best of mcallie

towelboy4unaka

Tonight unaka defeated a good division 2 chatanooga mcallie team it was great.

The Disciples student section had Mcallie way off guard causing them to airball 3 in a row and had #5 walter dozier crying midway through the 4th quarter all together was a team and Disciple effort not to mention the great coaching we have on the sidelines.When teams come to snavely gymnasium from now on they will know who the disciples are and if they dont we will make sure by the end of the night they do. mcallie i believe had a total of 6 airballs tonight if im not mistaken and a numerous amount of turnovers with # 5 worrying about us the whole night we didnt have to worry about him doing anything. So everyone get ready when you come to snavely because at the end of the night you will know who the disciples are thumb

UHS 2004 STATE CHAMPIONS.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your funny how about we just bring our gold ball and sit it in the middle of your floor because thats the closest you will ever get to touching it or winning it yea were single A so what you got more kids than unaka does so there for not our fault call tssaa and let them here your sempathy worry about your own classification because you guys are always getting put out in either districts or regionals when were advancing because you guys dont show up half the time to play and we will be ready for the warriors next time we play because not only do we have the best coaches between us and you but we have the better players and we will show it when we invade the tee pee next time we play you guys and then we will see whos on here talking. :(

it's funny cause all i heard before the game previously is how good unaka is and how they own carter county

give me a break you run your mouth about how we will lose and then u get pounded and absolutley ran!!!!!! off the court and now your back on here saying your gonna win this time

guess the unaka boys let a little time go by before they got on here runnin thier mouths again buts thats okay another blow out dont seem that tuff.

Edited by warriorbball

Yeah, and you'll be sitting at home with us this year. You are pathetic towelboy. I never bragged about Cloudland or HV doing anything. In fact both teams beat you last year. The funny thing about you creekers is you hate each other. I remember all the Tyler McCann posts on here earlier. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy watching you creekers destroy each other! :lol:

1.unaka always wants to bring up this gold ball theory how we never win 1.

well for a little history happy valley was winning state championships long before unaka was in fact 2 1950, 1974. unaka has 1 title

2. what was the score of that first game i dont remember guess it was just another pounding delivered by the warriors. unaka is prolley use to them by now it has happen for years

I hate to say it but HV is one of the best teams around here when they come to play. Unaka would finish next to last in Hampton and HV's conference. HV is gonna blow Unaka out AGAIN and if they would even play Hampton we would do the same. The creekers are gonna find out who their daddy is next year when Hampton comes back to single A.

I just want to make a quick remark concerning Unaka and HV. Being a player, I've never said anything about the gold ball or whatever, really. And yeah, HV has proven to us they don't play no games. But, why does everybody keep bringing up the state tournament and games that have already passed? I mean, HV did kill us.. end of story. They are a good team. There should be no fussing about it. Play one game at a time because that seems to be some team's problems.

And to address Hampton.. have fun in A next year, I'll be watching from the stands, so to speak.

Done and out.

Edited by CLINE