Oakland v. White House

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest Oakland

can oakland recover from the beating they took yesterday at the hands of mt. juliet or will they continue their slide against white house-heritage? should be a interesting game as this is a team oakland doesnt play a lot

Edited by Oakland

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
OAKLAND IS PLAYING WHITE HOUSE-HERITAGE PATRIOTS NOT WHITE HOUSE HIGH SCHOOL BLUE DEVILS

Oakland wins big heritage has one player that will score most of there points

825490441[/snapback]

oops sorry about that, but i do hope oakland wins

timbdp You need to stay on your side of 31W and quit worrying so much about Heritage. What this person who knows nothing about what BDP stands for fails to tell you is that this team is a very young team from a new school starting an eight grader, two ninth graders, 1 sophomore. and 1 senior. Just because the schools are split doesn't mean the Blue Devils don't cheer on the people we've grown up with. I wish them the best of luck 1-A vs 3A or 4A. timbdp doesn't represent BDP at all.

timbdp  You need to stay on your side of 31W and quit worrying so much about Heritage.  What this person who knows nothing about what BDP stands for fails to tell you is that this team is a very young team from a new school starting an eight grader, two ninth graders,  1 sophomore. and 1 senior.  Just because the schools are split doesn't mean the Blue Devils don't cheer on the people we've grown up with.  I wish them the best of luck 1-A vs 3A or 4A.  timbdp doesn't represent BDP at all.

825495084[/snapback]

thank you onlychevy for the support this is a very young team who only needs time to gel together. once these younger players get experience and get the feel for the game and their opponents this team will be compeditive. for most of the players they only have two or three years of organized play. i know how hard these girls work and know that that have a great coaching staff. so just be on the look out in a few years this heritger lady patriots team will put on a good show.

thank you onlychevy for the support this is a very young team who only needs time to gel together.  once these younger players get experience and get the feel for the game and their opponents this team will be compeditive.  for most of the players they only have two or three years of organized play.  i know how hard these girls work and know that that have a great coaching staff.  so just be on the look out in a few years this heritger lady patriots team will put on a good show.

825497811[/snapback]

Ha, all they need to do is play more together and they'll gel huh? Try and tell White House's girls team that for the past 3 years. Of course they didnt have a coach technically. Not one that any of the players could stand at all but she was called a coach. That was the case for both the girls and guys basketball squads since they moved up to 3A and got the two horrible coaches they had. Heritage's guys team is on a good path right now. I've seen them play and they have some talent that is only going to get better considering the majority of their starters are sophomores. White House has FINALLY gotten a guys coach and looks to be on the right path. They'll move down to 2A next year and do a lot better I believe. The girls team on the other hand is a toss up. They need to improve big time quickly. I dont care if the majority of their starters are freshman. Something has to change on that team quick or the trend is going to keep on the same path. But when it comes to football and baseball...Heritage will never be able to hold a light to White House.

Oh, and OnlyChevy...how can we stay on our side of 31W if we are suppose to support the people we grew up with? Obviously you dont go to White House so you dont know what BDP is either so quit yappin.

Edited by UThater501

Ha, all they need to do is play more together and they'll gel huh? Try and tell White House's girls team that for the past 3 years. Of course they didnt have a coach technically.  Not one that any of the players could stand at all but she was called a coach. That was the case for both the girls and guys basketball squads since they moved up to 3A and got the two horrible coaches they had. Heritage's guys team is on a good path right now. I've seen them play and they have some talent that is only going to get better considering the majority of their starters are sophomores. White House has FINALLY gotten a guys coach and looks to be on the right path. They'll move down to 2A next year and do a lot better I believe. The girls team on the other hand is a toss up. They need to improve big time quickly. I dont care if the majority of their starters are freshman. Something has to change on that team quick or the trend is going to keep on the same path. But when it comes to football and baseball...Heritage will never be able to hold a light to White House.

Oh, and OnlyChevy...how can we stay on our side of 31W if we are suppose to support the people we grew up with? Obviously you dont go to White House so you dont know what BDP is either so quit yappin.

825500035[/snapback]

I am not going to get into the discussion on the girls teams...

However, yes Heritage Boys teams is heading in the right direction and White House High team is as well. That has been proven in this tournament.... When you have a coach that create a game plan to keep your team in the game for the entire game like has been done in this tournament then you have a good coach... Coach Mathis and Coach Petrone both are great coaches and good all-around gentlemen and they know the game...

Today will be a historical day for both schools by the first ever game between the two teams... But always remember once the game is over you all are still representing the same community and should support each other...

As for the Baseball and Football comment, yes White House currently dominates in those two sports and will for the near forseeable future, however, never say never... Coach Porter and Coach Mills are two great coaches and gentlemen and I dont forsee them being that optimistic....

Edited by Sportster