BGA Classic (Mt.Pleasant vs. BGA, Siegel)

wuzMP63

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan
I appreciate your prayers.  This is a tough time of year.  However, I don't consider myself bitter.

825499735[/snapback]

Maybe hostile is a better choice of words.

No matter what................... losing anyone, especially a parent , is extremely tough. And I apologize for my insensitive crack. It never gets easier......but in time you will focus more on the great memories instead of the heartbreak. I promise ....

Edited by region4fan

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

...from the tip Mt. Pleasant was more focused on the game until half time...it was tied at half time...Second all I can say is more passion and fire in them...maybe thats why they won by like 30...NINJA had 11 pts...in the third quarter...good game...Ahh and OHS lost, good news...

well, right now they are, but who knows at tourney time... our district is very strong...(as in, pretty much any team can beat their opponent)... so we shall see...

825499710[/snapback]

At the end of the year, Mt.Pleasant, Summertown, and Wayne Co. will clearly be the top 3 in 12A. You can count on it.

Does anybody have the final score for the MP-Siegel game?

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
At the end of the year, Mt.Pleasant, Summertown, and Wayne Co. will clearly be the top 3 in 12A. You can count on it.

Does anybody have the final score for the MP-Siegel game?

825500474[/snapback]

I went and left early...and i havent heard from any of the players on the final...i just know it was nasty when i left...JV was playing for Siegel...

MP beat Santa Fe by 10. It was a sound victory. Also, Santa Fe lost to Ezell by 12, and Summertown beat Ezell. Both played Ezell without the big guy. Those three teams will make it to region. Sante Fe might be fourth, but CA, Frank Hughes, and Perry Co. will challenge them. Sante Fe has not played Summertown once yet. There are seven decent teams. I see your point, but I still think Summertown, MP, and Wayne Co will be top 3 and go to the region.

Edited by wuzMP63