Region 5 119

wrestlerguy119

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you in the last email, don't worry about that right now!!! :blink:  You've got enough to worry about at home, so just take care of that and worry about Don's info later. thumb

825493318[/snapback]

Smyrna almost always has a good team. I haven't seen them this year but I could almost guarantee you their 119 is good.

Smyrna's 119 has been wrestling 125 to fill in all the weight classes...but at the Tullahoma Duals he was in the lineup at 119 and pinned everyone and teched the warren county guy...this kid has onli lost 4 and those were at 125 against:

#1 in the state Nic Bundy (Hendersonville) (who he impressively had on his back twice)

#2 in the state Fuller (Soddy) which was a good match.

then he lost one to some overton kid by one point which he got at the end but the ref took it away

then he lost to a very good Clarksville guy at 125 onli lost by 3

he has wat it takes!!!!

In my opinion Dedmon is as strong as any 119 Ive seen! Whoever says he isnt srong enough hasnt been watching the same kid. He also has a lot of class and is a great kid. If he is underestimated better watch out. Good luck Brian!

825493706[/snapback]

The Overton kid he lost to was Buckely, who is a senior and a very good wrestler himself.

In my opinion Dedmon is as strong as any 119 Ive seen! Whoever says he isnt srong enough hasnt been watching the same kid. He also has a lot of class and is a great kid. If he is underestimated better watch out. Good luck Brian!

825493706[/snapback]

Hey coach, I know this isn't the thread about our tourney, but what have you guys decided?

We'd love to have you....

Gonyea

IF THIS BRIAN KID IS SO GOOD THEN Y WASNT HE AT 119 INSTEAD OF ROSTUM...HOW DOES THIS BRIAN KID MATCH UP WITH ROSTUM...I HAVE SEEN THIS BRIAN KID WRESTLE AND I DONT THINK HE IS THAT MUCH BETTER THAN THE 119'S THAT ARE STATE CONTIENDERS...I AM NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM THE KID B/C I HAVE ONLI SEEN HIM WRESTLE ONCE OR TWICE...