Dec 28

Lebanon/MBA 6pm

Lawrence Co/Hendersonville 7:30pm

Dec 29

Lebanon/Lawrence Co  6pm

MBA/ Hendersonville  7:30pm

any predictons?

825493878[/snapback]

I don't know much about either MBA or Lawrence Co. but Lebanon (10-1) has been playing pretty well the last couple of weeks. 5 straight wins by avg. of 17.2 pts per game (Blackman, Cookeville, Gallatin, Mt. Juliet, Hendersonville). They seem to have someone different lead them each night. Very deep team that loves to press and run. Top players include #23 Andrew Donald (post) Sr., #41 Britton Winfree (post size, but seems to prefer to play facing the basket) Jr., #15 (I think) Todd Cross (shooting guard) Sr., #10 Freddy Hall (point guard) Sr., #31 Jesse Allen (post) Sr., #32 Nick Payne (guard) Jr., John Presley (point guard) Jr., #22 Justin Johnson (guard) Sr. I hope they come out focused in these two games as they will lead into the heart of the 7-AAA schedule. If they play as well as they have been playing the last two or three weeks I think they will win both games. Would some Montgomery Bell Academy and Lawrence Co. fans please let me know what to expect from their teams.

Lawrence County is a young team with a 4-5 record(3-1 district and 3-0 region records)but seem to get better every game.Our three point shooters especially #14 Jase Duke(senior,SG),Brody Clanton(sopohmore,PG)and #32 Jacob Powell(junior,PG) can get hot at anytime during the game.We have a good post presents down low with 6'4' junior #54 Ben Lowry and 6'1' junior #22 Royse Maxwell.Both who can jump extremely well and get down the court fast.

Anyone of these players can raise above the rest and shine on any given night.

Dec 28

Lebanon/MBA 6pm

Lawrence Co/Hendersonville 7:30pm

Dec 29

Lebanon/Lawrence Co  6pm

MBA/ Hendersonville  7:30pm

any predictons?

825493878[/snapback]

Both Lebanon and Hendersonville are good temas with pretty good records.Lebanon is 10-1 and only lost to #1 Oakland.Hendersonville is 7-4 with loses to #14Hunters Lane,#1Oakland,#6 Lebanon and Mt.Juliet.I believe if Lawrence Co. can establish an early post present that will allow other aspects of their game to open up....better looks from beyond the arc,easier to get the ball in the post with less double teams,etc.Lawrence Co. is the underdog against Lebanon and Hendersonville but can upset them both if they play good solid defense(they have all year long) and play smart on offense(gets better every game),and I am sure they will do so,Coach Burlison will have them ready to go.Good Luck Wildcats!