Santa Fe Christmas Classic

bigwilly

Willy,

You think puckett is a legit D-1 prospect.  Tulane is D-1 but not huge....I think he could have been Vandy...or UT material.  That is after a redshirt year.

My street is about 3 blocks from HWY 70 and solid ice.  These tractors and 4 wheel drives down here shore do help thangs!!! LOL

William H. Bonnie

825498593[/snapback]

well, i have never seen him play, but i have heard a lot about him... i know there are a lot of haters out there, but from what i hear, yes, i think he will do good at tulane, or maybe after a red shirt, good at vandy...

lol, yes, tractors and 4wheel drives do help... man, i wish my truck was 4wheel..

Edited by bigwilly

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel signed with Tulane. It is a C-USA school. However, it is in New Orleans!!!! WOW wish I was 18 again. He is a legit 6'6 1/2" and can handle the ball like a PG. When I was playing D-I....ok ok....at Belmont the first couple of years we turned but who is counting....the speed was so much greater. I never was the caliber of Puckett but competed at a decent level for a while. His outside shot needs work but it is hard to find a smart, 6'6" guard with ball handling skills. I just thought that with the year UT is having they could use him.

Santa Fe got any prospects??

William H Bonnie

Daniel signed with Tulane.  It is a C-USA school.  However, it is in New Orleans!!!! WOW wish I was 18 again.  He is a legit 6'6 1/2" and can handle the ball like a PG.  When I was playing D-I....ok ok....at Belmont the first couple of years we turned but who is counting....the speed was so much greater.  I never was the caliber of Puckett but competed at a decent level for a while.  His outside shot needs work but it is hard to find a smart, 6'6" guard with ball handling skills.  I just thought that with the year UT is having they could use him.

William H Bonnie

825498607[/snapback]

Yea Rex they have some boys that can play at the next level. No Majors but probably NAIAor D-2

Edited by bigAsports

Daniel signed with Tulane.  It is a C-USA school.  However, it is in New Orleans!!!! WOW wish I was 18 again.  He is a legit 6'6 1/2" and can handle the ball like a PG.  When I was playing D-I....ok ok....at Belmont the first couple of years we turned but who is counting....the speed was so much greater.  I never was the caliber of Puckett but competed at a decent level for a while.  His outside shot needs work but it is hard to find a smart, 6'6" guard with ball handling skills.  I just thought that with the year UT is having they could use him.

William H Bonnie

825498607[/snapback]

not really, there just a bunch of average/a lil above average players..

2 years ago, joseph carter, he went to columbia state, played 1 year, and decieded not to play this year...

roger heginbottom (jr, 6'5 or so) has a bright future, but i dont know if he wants to pursue it..

they are all good ball players, they love to play ball, and its fun to watch them play it... u will see if u come to the game tomorrow...

Edited by bigwilly

Cool....keep me updated on the schedule.  My email is turner3131@hotmail.com  As soon as you know something.  I will be in the red Atlanta Hawks throwback hat tomorrow.  See ya there.

"What did the 5 fingers say to the face???"  "Slap _____!!!" Dave Chapelle. LOL

William H. Bonnie

825498623[/snapback]

C.T. not sure I'll be there tomarrow or not but look for me.  I'll look for the throw back uni and hat you always wear.  Did you get some new jerseys for Christmas like last year.  That old Jerry West one that you got is so tight. thumb

825498627[/snapback]

lol, well i dont know what im wearing yet... but i will tell ya as soon as i get it figured out.. lol

so what about u bigasports?