Dyersburg Tournament

mrbigster

I din't make the first two games but I did stay and watch 6 games after that..I know this is a boys site but I am still going to list all the winners and most of the scores..Munford girls defeated Dresden.....Liberty boys beat Covington...Obion Cen girls defeated Bolivar65-62...Turrell,Ark boys beat Munford74-57....Poplar Bluff girls defeated Paducah Tilgman 52-50 in overtime...Nashville Maplewood boys beat Brighton 76-62...Dyersburg girls won 44-19 over Houston and in the nightcap Dyersburg boys beat New Madrid,Mo.53-44..

I din't make the first two games but I did stay and watch 6 games after that..I know this is a boys site but I am still going to list all the winners and most of the scores..Munford girls defeated Dresden.....Liberty boys beat Covington...Obion Cen girls defeated Bolivar65-62...Turrell,Ark boys beat Munford74-57....Poplar Bluff girls defeated Paducah Tilgman 52-50 in overtime...Nashville Maplewood boys  beat Brighton 76-62...Dyersburg girls won 44-19 over Houston and in the nightcap Dyersburg boys beat New Madrid,Mo.53-44..

825498898[/snapback]

How did the covington and brighton boys teams look in the tournament?

The tourney ends today Lady K...Hope ypu had a nice Christmas..I'm a little tired from so many ball games..I sat through all 8 games yesterday and 6 the day before..I thing I'm going to skip the first two games today and go about 1:00..I have the schedule posted on this site for today..Coach Jarret was there yesterday for about 3 or 4 of the games...I think Dyersburg will win the championship of the girls game after defeating Central and the Maplewood -Liberty game should be a shootout..Liberty is very talented,extremely quick,and Maplewood has players that can jumpout of the gym..Should be a great matchup..But also ,both teams had better come out and be ready because if they don't it could be a blowout because both of these teams are so talented...