Oliver Springs Girls

BBALLTN

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BBALLTN keep me informed on how the girls do down there I was suppose to be down there but some softball camps came up at the last minute. I'm getting phone calls every night from them but that doesnt mean they will be honest on how they play. Hope your doing well and had a good christmas. Good luck lady cats play hard.....

Today will be a big test for girls,Ponce has 3 girls that are huge 6' range and very thick they are a very good team watched them last night and they are alot better team than last year. We will have to really be strong inside to get a W but we can good luck girls. GO LADY BOBCATS... :rolleyes:

Thanks dirtydiamond for keeping up with us good luck in your Softball camps...

Edited by BBALLTN

Today will be a big test for girls,Ponce has 3 girls that are huge 6' range and very thick they are a very good team watched them last night and they are alot better team than last year. We will have to really be strong inside to get a W but we can good luck girls. GO LADY BOBCATS... :rolleyes:

Thanks dirtydiamond for keeping up with us good luck in your Softball camps...

825500476[/snapback]

Hey BBALLTN you forgot to give the weather report, SUNNY & 70.

The Lady Cats defeated Ponce de Leon today, 57-48. Oliver Springs led 28-25 at the half.

Katie Davis led the Cats with 14 points, Jessie Hackworth had 11, and Kara Monk also scored in double figures with 10.

Oliver Springs advances to the championship Thursday against the 4-6 Lady Cougars of Franklin's Centennial High School. Gametime is 6pm central.